Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, notice to full pay.

Cool, thanks.

I seem to b first round for all the releases. I could use a break

Funny thing is whether Flex or Full I always seem to pick right as far as making 1st batch

Prior to Apocalypse I always Full Payed. Just Full Payed with Batgirl, 1st round, and Full paying Jean, also 1st round. My last several orders before the ladies were Flex and were all 1st Round.

I guess Thor is finally my break. I Flexed Hulk, will see how that goes.

And guess who just got an Exclusive availability notice? :D

:clap

I'm going to have to thin out the collection 'herd' soon. Always makes from a tough situation, but I think this Thor is really going to surprise me. I have a feeling.

I will have him on 3 to 5 weeks too!. This is my most wanted pc this year... after will be Kier...

No frown, you will get 1 maybe a lil longer but there is one with you name on it. I hope this lives up to how I feel about it IF it surprises me not only will I be surprised but happily vindicated

What I really like about this one is the pose. Very dynamic. Very different. I'll be surprised if it disappoints. It really rides on the paint app. at this point IMO.

What I really like about this one is the pose. Very dynamic. Very different. I'll be surprised if it disappoints. It really rides on the paint app. at this point IMO.

I like the pose, when it was first shown even here people are hating on it. I think its gonna be so awesome

Grown on me as well. I still have my reservations about it but I'm willing to give it a try. Alot changed for me after the XM piece was released. I was disappointed with it and I never liked the original ss Thor so....here we are....

This next 3-5 weeks is going to feel so long. I got pulled over by a police officer today and though, "No I will have to cancel Thor!" First thought...

Luckily, just a fix it ticket. Ship damn you!

This next 3-5 weeks is going to feel so long. I got pulled over by a police officer today and though, "No I will have to cancel Thor!" First thought...

Luckily, just a fix it ticket. Ship damn you!

What's a fix it ticket and much will that cost you?!?

Did you tell him you have a Thor coming and some things of the law don't apply to you!!! It's just common knowledge!!! >: (

What's a fix it ticket and much will that cost you?!?

Did you tell him you have a Thor coming and some things of the law don't apply to you!!! It's just common knowledge!!! >: (

I just have to go get it signed off at the police department, then go to court and show them I did what the officer asked. No cost!

I have added a new full sized statue to my collection, Thor will be my 5th avenger!

1d6e11f0c7fde5e544c1bcdf8fb5ee9f_zpshwjf11jp.jpg

I have added a new full sized statue to my collection, Thor will be my 5th avenger!

1d6e11f0c7fde5e544c1bcdf8fb5ee9f_zpshwjf11jp.jpg

Does that Hawkeye belong with the current set of Avengers PFs? Or was it made to go with earlier versions like the old Cap PF? I'm debating whether or not to get Black Widow black suit to make an Avengers collection but it would be missing an Iron Man PF and maybe a more updated Hawkeye PF unless that one goes with this group, in which case I have one lined up.

Does that Hawkeye belong with the current set of Avengers PFs? Or was it made to go with earlier versions like the old Cap PF? I'm debating whether or not to get Black Widow black suit to make an Avengers collection but it would be missing an Iron Man PF and maybe a more updated Hawkeye PF unless that one goes with this group, in which case I have one lined up.

I think it fits great. He is almost the exact size of cap, maybe a tad bigger. But fits well. A custom head for him minus the mask, plus some glasses or something would modernize the piece a bit. But I don't mind the purple.

Back