Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this should be interesting....Alex is on her game, so wouldn't be surprised to see that delay come. Hopefully, not though. Want to see in-hand pics soon.

Yeah. Skip the port strikes. I know I'd get it here much sooner from China.

We'll make room in the plane. :rock :rock

:lol

My anticipation for this guy is getting higher and higher along with Daredevil.

Doom seems to be coming soon at least.

Daredevil Sideshow or Daredevil XM?

Both look great, but I was just commenting on the XM one in another thread. I had never seen the 'final' pics. That thing looks....I can't even describe how impressed I am.

Sideshow does look really nice though. REALLY nice. Love the texture on the suit.

I still think I am partial to the comic suit the more I look at both side by side. Love XMs pose and paint apps though.

Not to derail any further, but I agree, KingB, but I still need to acquire both myself. To the topic, I am as much or more excited for the Thor as I am for any other piece I have on order.

Not to derail any further, but I agree, KingB, but I still need to acquire both myself. To the topic, I am as much or more excited for the Thor as I am for any other piece I have on order.

For sure. This thor is going to be amazing.

Back