Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing with Hasbro, they realized all the Iron Man stuff was clogging retail shelves causing merchants to order less new products.

They had one wave with 6 different Iron Mans on clearance for almost 2 years now at my local Toys R Us.

Thank ****ing God! They should hold the movie related stuff and let companies do comic based versions

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That's what I'm waiting for. I've been wanting an Iron Man in my collection for ages but it has to be a comic ver

Other wise it wouldn't of been a problem

That's what I'm waiting for. I've been wanting an Iron Man in my collection for ages but it has to be a comic ver

Other wise it wouldn't of been a problem
Yup just picked up the Mark VI bust cause it was a good deal :) but I sorely need a 1/4 comic Iron Man
Yeah. Comic extremis would be awesome.
**** yes!

Yup just picked up the Mark VI bust cause it was a good deal :) but I sorely need a 1/4 comic Iron Man

**** yes!

Like that extremis artwork from SSC that Igo said was put on hold/poop-canned.

The blue and white one?

I think this was it.

1407602503_LifeSize01ColFSm.jpg

Wow, I was just browsing SS's website to see the Ex is still up for this. Even though I wasn't particularly impressed with the pose and Ex I fully expected this to be on WL by now. At only a 1000 pieces Colour me surprised :horror

Is there a much better version being done by someone else??

Wow, I was just browsing SS's website to see the Ex is still up for this. Even though I wasn't particularly impressed with the pose and Ex I fully expected this to be on WL by now. At only a 1000 pieces Colour me surprised :horror

Is there a much better version being done by someone else??

No. It will sell like hot cakes when it comes.

Yeah I agree, and then everyone who didn't get a EX. PO will be crying at that point, lol just like always.
I don't think so in this case. The EX on this PF is lackluster at best. Getting a REG of this PF is just as good as having the EX. That said, I do have the EX on PO and think this is a magnificent looking piece.

The Ex is meh. I will give props to whomever did the outfit, I think that looks outstanding. I think it has grown on me since last looking at it though.

I don't think so in this case. The EX on this PF is lackluster at best. Getting a REG of this PF is just as good as having the EX. That said, I do have the EX on PO and think this is a magnificent looking piece.

Its an EX. once it sells out there are always a few that wished that got on the list earlier. Honestly I probably wont ever put it with the sword but its good to have in case I want to.

Back