Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a Flex Pay change, Delayed until April...for now.

Yup, got the same notice. Flex pay will be starting off in November for me. Even though I can't wait to add this to my collection, this does give me time to pay off some other pieces I have on PO and I don't mind the breathing room. Looking forward to possibly getting Catwoman, Wonder Woman, and 2 XM pieces off the books before Thor arrives. Lobo and Dawg are also on PO but if I absolutely have to drop the ax on a PO, they'll be the ones that'll have to go. The other pieces are keepers for me.

Yup, got the same notice. Flex pay will be starting off in November for me. Even though I can't wait to add this to my collection, this does give me time to pay off some other pieces I have on PO and I don't mind the breathing room. Looking forward to possibly getting Catwoman, Wonder Woman, and 2 XM pieces off the books before Thor arrives. Lobo and Dawg are also on PO but if I absolutely have to drop the ax on a PO, they'll be the ones that'll have to go. The other pieces are keepers for me.

Yeah, it was looking like a crowded December payment wise and now The only things I have to pay off are Wonder Woman and Catwoman now that Daredevil, Thor and Doom were all delayed. That is if Wonder Woman and Catwoman aren't delayed :lol

Yeah, it was looking like a crowded December payment wise and now The only things I have to pay off are Wonder Woman and Catwoman now that Daredevil, Thor and Doom were all delayed. That is if Wonder Woman and Catwoman aren't delayed :lol

Lol, it's funny that they moved WW up to September, now she's slowly working back to December...think we se her this year?

Can't wait to get to the point of this releasing. Means ironman will probably be revealed, and I should have cap and hulk.

AVENGERS ASSSSSSSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Back