Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS may sell more frogs than Thors....which is kinda sad.

Lol very sad

No way. Frog Thor just isn't popular enough to out sell the modern Thor PF. The only way it'll even come close is because it's just a fraction of the cost of the modern Thor PF. To be honest, I was expecting a lot lower ES on the EX. Hell, the EX Punisher PF got a lot more love than Thor yet only has an ES of 300 I believe. Looks like there are more fans of the modern Thor PF than I thought. I would have ordered this the second it went up if it had a relevant EX feature. Anyway, IMO this is the best Thor statue SSC has ever released and I'm going to be thrilled to add it to my collection.

I like this statue. I'm just broke. If I come up on 400$, I'll get it.

How trust worthy is secret compass?

Secret compass is good. I bought my HCG wolverine from them.

This Thor has grown on me a ton. I am super excited to get this statue in my collection. Ill still never take the sword out of the box but who would when you have Mjolnir instead? Throg is a nice extra but unfortunate based on the extra cost.

Secret compass is good. I bought my HCG wolverine from them.

This Thor has grown on me a ton. I am super excited to get this statue in my collection. Ill still never take the sword out of the box but who would when you have Mjolnir instead? Throg is a nice extra but unfortunate based on the extra cost.

Yeah me too. I like this statue. I'm keeping an eye on the item count down. Saving money incase a surprise ironman pops up.

I think this Ex will take a while to sell and Throg will have a big number.

I just think Throg is a niche piece for hard core fans of Thor. Most peeps haven't even heard of the character unless they read Walt's run on Thor. The fact that SSC set the ES on the EX for the modern PF at 1000 already means that SSC has a good idea they'll be able to move that many pieces. That doesn't even factor the REGs ES for the PF. I'd be shocked if Throg surpasses the total number of Thor PFs released.

Back