Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too early for an ES.
One - two months seems to be the norm. Plenty of time to see how it sells.

O ok. Either way, I hope it lasts a while so I can grab the reg in a year or 2. It is currently the furthest out so there's a good chance.

I think the Reg will still be available when this starts shipping.

It's been up a few weeks now so should be an ES set, for the Ex, in the next couple of weeks.

I think the Reg will still be available when this starts shipping.

It's been up a few weeks now so should be an ES set, for the Ex, in the next couple of weeks.

Yup, regular almost never sell out... Can wait for in hand pic and then decide.

I ordered on the first day. Thor = Sold!!

I'm definitely picking this up. It looks awesome. However, since the EX feature is useless to me, I'll be looking to score the REG at a discount. This is the first time I know I will definitely be buying a piece and not ordering the EX directly from SSC.

I'm definitely picking this up. It looks awesome. However, since the EX feature is useless to me, I'll be looking to score the REG at a discount. This is the first time I know I will definitely be buying a piece and not ordering the EX directly from SSC.

Wish I could do this. My LCS' are useless.

Wish I could do this. My LCS' are useless.

Not going to buy from my LCS. My LCS doesn't carry SSC product. Not enough of a profit margin for him to bother carrying SSC merch. I'll just get him from an online retailer or off the bay after he's released. No hurry on this since the EX isn't anything I would display. I'll probably wait to see in hand pics just to make sure there are no QC issues with the piece.

Not going to buy from my LCS. My LCS doesn't carry SSC product. Not enough of a profit margin for him to bother carrying SSC merch. I'll just get him from an online retailer or off the bay after he's released. No hurry on this since the EX isn't anything I would display. I'll probably wait to see in hand pics just to make sure there are no QC issues with the piece.

Do you have any recommended online retail stores? And do any of them save you money?

I hesitate on ebay because I've had nothing but bad experiences. Haha

Do you have any recommended online retail stores? And do any of them save you money?

I hesitate on ebay because I've had nothing but bad experiences. Haha

There are actually quite a bit that do carry them. I've used and can recommend: BBTS and Alteregocomics

Well, I broke down and ordered the EX PF from SSC. I figured I'd just pick up the REG from an e-retailer at a discount but with a $20 off code and the $22 in reward points from SSC... it just made sense to order the EX direct. I doubt I'll be able to pick up the REG anywhere else for less than $400. SSC's shipping charges are usually much better than they are from ADs as well. The Ex was a no-brainer for me at that price.

Big thanks to Collectorcol. He mentioned the coupon in another thread and that was the extra push that sealed the deal for me. For anyone who's interested, the code is May4th14.

Back