Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right??? You must be at a loss for what to do with yourself considering you seem to hang off my every word and just can't wait to respond.

What can I say, I find evil fascinating?!?! :pfft:

I don't think there will ever be a consensus on this one. It's just a bit too different to get universal acclaim, and the new price point s of course another sticking point.

I like it, but not everything about it.

I think this Thor looks great. The price is getting a bit high and I will wait for a deal on a reg down the road as the Ex doesn't look right to me.

What can I say, I find evil fascinating?!?! :pfft:

I don't think there will ever be a consensus on this one. It's just a bit too different to get universal acclaim, and the new price point s of course another sticking point.

I like it, but not everything about it.

Lol... Dude I am starting to think you have a crush on me or something, and while that is flattering and all I am a happily married man. You need to take your infatuation someplace else. Maybe CBG or mm are available??? Go for it man because....
fe0fa85423fd094c6844f9237a1141e9_zps63fb6d88.jpg

As for this statue, well if the left hand is removeable I can see Spazzy making a mint off of custom right hands

Lol... Dude I am starting to think you have a crush on me or something, and while that is flattering and all I am a happily married man. You need to take your infatuation someplace else. Maybe CBG or mm are available??? Go for it man because....

Wait, your a Man? Boy was I barking up the wrong tree! But you gave so many signs...:slap

I know that your all riled up, but I have mostly been sarcastic with you Spidey, not surly.

Enjoy the chocolates and the flowers, you tease. I feel so led on now. :dunno

On a more serious-less anonymous internet hook up point, if that left hand comes separate, a switch out would make this look 100x better.

Some people get caught up stressing over such small details its a wonder they can find anything that truely satisfies them. Its a ****ing hand that accounts for less than 3% of the statue what about the rest of it lol. I guess the hands are everything.

I would have loved a spinning hammer ....or just a simple Museum Pose like Bowens Modern Museum Thor . Kicking myself in the *** I passed on a Salt and Pepper Thor

Some people get caught up stressing over small details its a wonder they can find anything that truely satisfies them. Its a ****ing hand that accounts for less than 3% of the statue what about the rest of it lol. I guess the hands are everything.

It just looks odd from the front. I think it looks pretty natural from the side view, but most people won't line him up that way.

I am not even bothered by it, but sure wouldn't argue if there was a switch out option.

Some people get caught up stressing over such small details its a wonder they can find anything that truely satisfies them. Its a ****ing hand that accounts for less than 3% of the statue what about the rest of it lol. I guess the hands are everything.

It's those 'small details' which the eye focuses on every time you look at the statue in question.

Really? It only takes like 2 or 3 months to add a code to a PO

Sent from the Bat Computer

I don't think they'll discount this before displaying it at comic-con. And I think it will sell out shortly after that. Just a guess, though. Only speaking for the EX.

I look at this way. Nothing in life is perfect. I can either chose to focus on the negative bad aspects or the good ones. As long as the good far outweighs the bad I am happy. Otherwise I find myself constantly miserable; all while ignoring the good aspects which mostly likely out weigh the bad. Just saying its tough to be happy and we miss out on alot when we get caught up stressing on small details. I myself won't notice the hand but instead will focus on the rest of the statue which looks to be a work of art. I never noticed the hand as a bad aspect to begin with.

Fact is you can't please everyone all the time and no one is under any obligation to purchase.

Hope you enjoy it.

Another fact is that some people aren't pleased with anything no matter what, and will find fault and choose to focus on negative aspects. Whatever floats the boat. Btwnot saying you are one of these people

It's almost like your volunteering the services of someone who has yet to comment in the thread on a figure your not even purchasing.

Enough already...

Nahhhhhj PCE I was just assuming that Spazzy would take a shot at it.... His customs are pretty awesome.... Again just an assumption

Wait, your a Man? Boy was I barking up the wrong tree! But you gave so many signs...:slap

I know that your all riled up, but I have mostly been sarcastic with you Spidey, not surly.

Enjoy the chocolates and the flowers, you tease. I feel so led on now. :dunno

On a more serious-less anonymous internet hook up point, if that left hand comes separate, a switch out would make this look 100x better.

LOL.... Okay okay you made me laugh out loud.... And I wasn't riled . Can we just let it rest TBolt? I got nothing against you Dude.

Last edited:
The best for the threads/forums will be don't speak if we don't like the piece, This is becoming a nursery of weeping

Criticism always has been a constructive exercise, I think that people who really likes a statue should not care or bother for fun or negative comments from other guys, this reflected a superficial personality and seems that people are easily influence by people's opinions

As collector I can't looking to other way and keep silent when a company like Sideshow Collectibles, that is working with the best artists team of the world,makes a mistake or can improve a best statue ...or simply,in this case, put the Frog as the Ex....and not as a separate piece....funny joke,isn't?

The opinion is free, buy what you like,what others think doesn't matter, it is your money and your tastes, people should not be so susceptible

Red Hulk. Jeph Loeb felt it necessary to have Red Hulk beat everyone in the Marvel Universe with his introduction.

He won the battle in one issue but Thor rebounded and proceeded to almost kill him. Rulk even admitted it.

But yeah Loeb needs to stick to DC because he's Marvel poison.

The best for the threads/forums will be don't speak if we don't like the piece, This is becoming a nursery of weeping

Criticism always has been a constructive exercise, I think that people who really likes a statue should not care or bother for fun or negative comments from other guys, this reflected a superficial personality and seems that people are easily influence by people's opinions

As collector I can't looking to other way and keep silent when a company like Sideshow Collectibles, that is working with the best artists team of the world,makes a mistake or can improve a best statue ...or simply,in this case, put the Frog as the Ex....and not as a separate piece....funny joke,isn't?

The opinion is free, buy what you like,what others think doesn't matter, it is your money and your tastes, people should not be so susceptible

I think I got the gist of what your are saying and while I agree partially with your statement I think you may have missed my point. Its OK to critisize things but when when the critisism is aimed at only a small part of the whole it becomes more like the boss who is never satisfied no matter how hard you work. Or the chef who thinks so highly of his own cooking he can never enjoy a meal out no matter how good it is.

So I was waiting for some other rewards points to clear before ordering this but a conversation in the Doom thread made me realize I may need them to knock prices down on other Pf's Sideshow price hikes...in other words...EX Ordered, Verily!

Back