Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I don't think anyone is calling you a hater - definitely not me. I used the words closed cell styrofoam but I didn't say it was soft. It is sturdy but hollow like a thick eggshell. You'll see when you get yours.

My reference to haters was in general to the people that don't like this piece not you. I'm not going to avoid talking about something because it may give haters another thing to hate on about this piece. I don't care what they think and hence the haters are going to hate comment.

Now STFU Eli. :wave

I am sorry if I misinterpreted your post, it just followed mine immediately and I did post my concern. So you can understand how I would feel that it was directed at me. Either way, who cares what the haters say. This is some idiot poster on the statueforum.com website who is bashing it to no end, why? To make himself feel better, because he just comes off looking like a ____. His name is AstroWho and I hope he doesn't find his way to our boards.

This bust is baddass!!!! I cant belive its still in stock considering theres only 300!!! I would get it but im still hoping for a new 1:1 bust of spiderman!!

Edition size of 350! ;) I think people were just concerned that this bust could suffer the same fate as other unnamed Marvel busts unfortunately have, like paint peeling, and rough paint patches here and there. Also, price is a huge reason for that. Pieces with this kind of sticker price like this don't do so hot in this kind of economy.

At the end of the day it will sell out. Who really gives a crap when it does sell out. Really, I don't care.

Edition size of 350! ;) I think people were just concerned that this bust could suffer the same fate as other unnamed Marvel busts unfortunately have, like paint peeling, and rough paint patches here and there. Also, price is a huge reason for that. Pieces with this kind of sticker price like this don't do so hot in this kind of economy.

At the end of the day it will sell out. Who really gives a crap when it does sell out. Really, I don't care.

I have to agree...I'm just glad I already have one set aside from me. Unfortunately I had to flex pay it so I won't get it for a few more months...but it's totally worth the wait. Enjoy the awesome addition and congrats.

I am sorry if I misinterpreted your post, it just followed mine immediately and I did post my concern. So you can understand how I would feel that it was directed at me. Either way, who cares what the haters say. This is some idiot poster on the statueforum.com website who is bashing it to no end, why? To make himself feel better, because he just comes off looking like a ____. His name is AstroWho and I hope he doesn't find his way to our boards.

Glad we cleared up that misunderstanding. :duff

and you still better post pics when you get yours...

...or it didn't happen. :D

hello guys, im an indonesian collector and im so glad to see you guys share the pictures of this holy-bust, cant wait any longer for the shipping...to Indonesia :impatient:

hello guys, im an indonesian collector and im so glad to see you guys share the pictures of this holy-bust, cant wait any longer for the shipping...to Indonesia :impatient:

Hi William. I am originally from Indonesia, but has been living in the US for a long time. Just curious how much is the shipping for this massive bust to Indonesia? Did you order direct from Sideshow?

Last edited:
Hi William. I am originally from Indonesia, but has been living in the US for a long time. Just curious how much is the shipping for this massive bust to Indonesia? Did you order direct from Sideshow?

ow ic, hellow...Actually i didnt order it directly from sidesdow, i ordered from the Indonesian seller, if you heard about multi toys (they're the authorized dealer of hottoys in Indonesia), so i just payed the web price $US 650 :lol and they dont put any shipping charge on me...

THOR 183 IS IN DA HOUSE!

Wooohoooo! LOVE IT!

Unfortunately it isn't balanced as nicely as I hoped. Lets face it Thor bust owners this thing does not have solid balance. Touch the one shoulder and it wants to take a swine dive. lol

No new picture of the beast/monster Thor bust? Some of you guys SUCK that have this in your collection but not sharing some pics with some of us here.

Last edited:
Back