Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bust is so life like I feel if so he is going to turn around and look at me :yess:

I don't have it this, but I so vitidly remember this bust at SDCC because it was so BIG! When you get this Thor bust in your collection you'll have no choice but to be star struck, by it's presence and pure size!

Awesome!

This bust is so life like I feel if so he is going to turn around and look at me :yess:

Slightly creepy...then TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

If I had this I surely would have "the Hammer of Thor" traditional one of course mix in with the Thor PF with this 1:1 bust. How sick would that display look all cased up. That should bring a tear to all you Thor fanboys in the world...:monkey2

Oh yeah with the Thor helmet as well...:yess:

If I had this I surely would have "the Hammer of Thor" mix in with the Thor PF with this 1:1 bust. How sick would that display look all cased up. That should bring a tear to all you Thor fanboys in the world...:monkey2

All I'm currently missing is the Hammer and helmet..which I'm hoping a movie version will come out soon of both to complete that shrine and when that glorious day comes this collector will simply :thud:

All I'm currently missing is the Hammer and helmet..which I'm hoping a movie version will come out soon of both to complete that shrine and when that glorious day comes this collector will simply :thud:

I'm getting all excited just by describing this display, and I don't even like the dude. To push this certain display over the top would be having it in its own custom made display case lights and all. Then I would most definitely...:thud: if I seen it displayed that way.

There you go boys an IL31 special on how I would get this job done displaying my Thor collectibles.

I'm getting all excited just by describing this display, and I don't even like the dude. To push this certain display over the top would be having it in its own custom made display case lights and all. Then I would most definitely...:thud: if I seen it displayed that way.

There you go boys an IL31 special on how I would get this job done displaying my Thor collectibles.

Very true. The setup I'm def pre planning now...not just for my Thor stuff but all the other stuff I have and plan to buy in the coming months. I'll def post pictures of the progress I make, but in time I fully expect to have something like you mentioned with a twist that is yet to be seen :wink1:

the biggest statue i have right now is the spiderman comiquette or hulk comiquette if anyone has one of those please take a pic of the thor bust next to it im really digging this bust and might buy it!!

Here you go...:rock :rock :rock
IMG_0633.jpg

Wow thanks mister, all i can say is baddassss:rock that might be to big for me:thud:

I get that a lot with the ladies, and so does Skiman, but with the boys. :monkey3

Yeah, Skiman, if I go in I go in at whatever weight. I don't care as long as I look good. Hopefully I can be as ripped or even more ripped than last time and go up a weight class. That would be idea. And yes, I love my hockey... and Brett Hull and Adam Oates. That duo was awesome! St. Louis Blues had a great tandem there. 86 goals was Hull's best numbers, and Oates 90 assists in 59 games was good enough for 120 in a full season. Would have been nice to see another 100+ assist playmaker.

It can be so difficult being us.

I may have this puppy in my house tomorrow. EEEEE!!! Glad my one bedroom is big enough. *loves having his own house and I had it since I was 22* I can decorate this entire place with SideShow stuff and nobody can tell me otherwise! WEEEEE!!!

I may have this puppy in my house tomorrow. EEEEE!!! Glad my one bedroom is big enough. *loves having his own house and I had it since I was 22* I can decorate this entire place with SideShow stuff and nobody can tell me otherwise! WEEEEE!!!

Make sure you post pics. :yess:

Thanks celtic! It is incredible. Glad I got it. This is my first 1:1 bust, so I wanted to point out that this piece doesn't feel like polystone. It is definitely hollow (even the helmet wings) but feels flimsier than polystone - almost like a closed cell styrofoam or something. Are all 1:1 like this? Not a complaint, more of an observation. What do you other guys who have this piece think?

Back