Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I cant stop looking at pictures of this piece on the net, really cant wait especially since i thought the play order never come though! I'm off tomorrow so will be up bright and early ready for it AND the possibility of my excl Captain America PF arriving..... tomorrow has the potential to be a great day :banana:banana:banana:D

Man you are lucky :) Out of interest, where did you get your Cap PF and how much did he cost?

Right here he is #752 from play.com and thankfully all in one piece

Not the best pics as they were taken with my phone

thor12.jpg

thor11.jpg

thor1.jpg

thor3.jpg

thor4.jpg

thor5.jpg

thor9.jpg

thor6.jpg

Im more than happy, the detail is simply stunning

cool dude. I'd switch him out with daredevil if you can move that upper shelf. that way the light will be on him as well.

cool dude. I'd switch him out with daredevil if you can move that upper shelf. that way the light will be on him as well.

I actually have more lights to fit so it will eventually have its own light source. its all temporary at the moment until some of my pre orders start coming through then i'll start arranging them all properly hence why i have only placed the lights on the non-movable top shelf

Um guys,

Is anyone else pushing for a full Avengers PF set?!!?!

I've now got my Hulk PF, my Captain America exclusive PF and my Thor PF!!! I guess Iron Man is the fourth main member. Does SideShow have a Black Panther PF? Now that, would be awesome...

I was also checking this out:

https://tomopop.com/post.phtml?pk=6035&un=Rio+McCarthy

That dude really seems impressed by the Iron Man Art FX... the 12" Mach II isnt out till sometime in 09' right? Am thinking to get this one in the meantime. But now I've gone PF I cant possibly go back to puny 13" statues!

Also how do I start a new thread? sorry I had to raise a different topic here

thor is here at last superb statue , dare i say it , i think it is better than cap , just for the sheer size and detail, mine came in perfect condition from play.com for £199.00 shipped #755:chew:chew

Last edited:
thor is here at last superb statue , dare i say it , i think it is better than cap , just for the sheer size and detail, mine came in perfect condition from play.com for £199.00 shipped #755:chew:chew

Nice! Where did you get your Thing PF?

I've now got two Thor PFs :-( LOL to think it's a problem where a few days ago I didnt even think I'll have one...

I need your advice guys - do I hold on to the spare one and sell it off on eBay, and if so when would be the best time... one month, 6months etc

OR

Do I simply return the item back to PLAY.com and lost £20 on shipping?

:confused:

I've now got two Thor PFs :-( LOL to think it's a problem where a few days ago I didnt even think I'll have one...

I need your advice guys - do I hold on to the spare one and sell it off on eBay, and if so when would be the best time... one month, 6months etc

OR

If you can afford too, I would keep it and sell it at a later date!

OR

if you like my exclusive thing pf do you want to do swap for your thor pf the thing is a nice low number 6.

Here are my Thor Pics. Probably my favorite of all PF. Though i just got my Indy today and its a very close second.

THorb.jpg

Thorc.jpg

Thora.jpg

Displayed
thor1.jpg

thor12.jpg

Here are my Thor Pics. Probably my favorite of all PF. Though i just got my Indy today and its a very close second.

THorb.jpg

Thorc.jpg

Thora.jpg

Displayed
thor1.jpg

thor12.jpg

He looks pretty sweet with the beard! :)

What Hulk statue is that in the background? the one where he's punching the ground...

if you like my exclusive thing pf do you want to do swap for your thor pf the thing is a nice low number 6.

Did you say exclusive? me ears are ringing! LOL I thought the Thing Exclusive also had a second head with his mouth open? could you confirm...

I might consider swapping but you may have the sweeten the deal :chew

The Thing PF got offered to me for £135 all inclusive on eBay the other day... but that wasnt Exclusive

Did you say exclusive? me ears are ringing! LOL I thought the Thing Exclusive also had a second head with his mouth open? could you confirm...

I might consider swapping but you may have the sweeten the deal :chew

The Thing PF got offered to me for £135 all inclusive on eBay the other day... but that wasnt Exclusive
yes this is the exclusive it is called the international thing with trousers and there were only 250 produced by sideshow , but this version does not have the swappable head heres the link https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=72092

Back