Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without seeing what SDCC has to offer, this and Psylocke are what I'm looking to po right now. This more so. I give SSC credit for showing up and still managing to put out well done pieces. With new techniques they should be able to hopefully put out other things in the future that are as impressive as this. I've never had to return anything in all the years I've been buying from Sideshow so I'm not really worried with any leaning issues. All I need is another classic(er) Cap., another Hulk and maybe another Thing and I'm done, I swear. :lol

I haven’t seen anything yet from Sideshow or Mondo that I want so far

Looks cool. Any idea if it will be possible to swap out that lame hammer with the writing on it? I prefer my mjolnir less cheesey :D

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looks cool. Any idea if it will be possible to swap out that lame hammer with the writing on it? I prefer my mjolnir less cheesey :D

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately Sideshow likes inscribing the oath on their Hammers.

Honestly I rather they leave it out, but given its significance I'll accept it if I have to.

I don't see the added value to the EX. It's not even movie accurate

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why would we care whether it's movie related or not? This is a comic book inspired piece unless I'm missing something.

But yes I'll only be preordering the regular locally. I don't need the Ex either.

Why would we care whether it's movie related or not? This is a comic book inspired piece unless I'm missing something.

But yes I'll only be preordering the regular locally. I don't need the Ex either.
You are 100% correct I am a dumbass. I have no idea what i was thinking lol

I don't see the added value to the EX. It's not even movie accurate

While I think the Ex looks cool, I don't have to have it. Having said that; I'll probably get the Ex. :lol

I'm sure I'll have time to think about it considering the prices Sideshow has been asking for of late.

While I think the Ex looks cool, I don't have to have it. Having said that; I'll probably get the Ex. :lol

I'm sure I'll have time to think about it considering the prices Sideshow has been asking for of late.

Imo anyone living in the USA, has no real reason not to get the Ex. Especially if they're planning on preordering the piece direct from Sideshow.

Personally I think this looks much better without the EX item in hand. A COH might have been a better option.

Wait i don't remember him haveing the hammer(can't spell it) and storm breaker at the same time.

Most of the exclusives are lame these days

Which I selfishly love!

It allows me to buy the regular locally without any miss givings. As I've probably mentioned way too many times on this forum, but to get the Ex direct from Sideshow costs me an additional 35-55%.

He's wielded two Mjolnirs and Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

3482451-3173534780-31511.jpg

1381691-thor_odinson.jpg

I should have said I haven't read modern day thor at all. Most of the comics that are being released these days are... Well... Not very good.

I've got to get back into reading this Thor storyline that this statue appears to be based on.

I remember reading some issues sporadically on Marvel Unlimited, but I don't recall him holding both hammers.

Back