This Is What Happens When My Selina Kyle Loses Her Goggles...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melkorjunior

Super Freak
Reaction score
...And I'm definitely not buying a new pair on ebay for $50+. She ceases being Catwoman and becomes a Vampire Slayer instead. (Besides, I want Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman anyway)...

IMG_0185b.jpg
IMG_0186b.jpg
IMG_0187b.jpg

My goggles snapped and thankfully I got a brand new pair from Sideshow. They did not ask me to destroy it so I leave it displayed with the broken ones glued together and the fresh pair is safe and in the box. I would not pay a single dime for a replacement pair on ebay they are way too fragile.

I would have gone the Sideshow replacement route if I had bought Selina from them--unfortunately I bought the figure from an ebay seller so no replacement is possible. I'd prefer a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman anyway, so Selina works for me like this.

My browser cut of the last word in the thread title.

Mentally I replaced the lost word with 'virginity'.

I thought I'd be met with a few pics of some nerd banging his dolls.

Disappoint.

ANOTHER pointless Catwoman thread???????

Someone who joined the forum three years ago should know better.

And the figure looks awful.

Sooooo..... basically she loses her goggles, finds religion and now dresses with a red pleather trench coat. Then proceeds to hang out with a tarot card toting vampire hooker and another vamp booty "Peeping Tom". Got it! :rotfl

Sooooo..... basically she loses her goggles, finds religion and now dresses with a red pleather trench coat. Then proceeds to hang out with a tarot card toting vampire hooker and another vamp booty "Peeping Tom". Got it! :rotfl

She really took losing those goggles hard.

Back