this is ridiculous already! HOT TOYS NOT GIVING US FIGURES FROM OTHER LICENSES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea iron man is the best but its all coming fast they just showed the preview of iron man's nemesis in the 3rd movie and just put up xxxv
the **** !!!!
where is a new avp pred ?
any new avatar figures coming or is it going to just be jake ?
Prometheus?

where the **** is the ck jack sparrow and throne 2 years ago it was announced , i guess ill have to give up that since they are not doing $H!% with other licenses

Last edited:
All this talk about not getting terminator figures isn't correct,didn't they just anounce a dx13 bd t2 arnold,and a while back,a 1 4 scale t1 arnold,and a 1 6 scale endo and didn't we just get the 1 4 scale endo and the dx10?that's 5 figures in a couple years.they have to space them out,how many can they do?they have done just about every look and most characters in the terminator franchise.is it hot toys fault you can only do clean and bd versions of arnold and that's it.maybe you can do 2 different bd versions but that's still only 3,most liscenses have stipulations in obtaining the liscense.like hot toys must put out a new figure every 18 months or they loose the liscense,if they come out with every version now then they might loose the liscense.bottom line is I'm sure they make more money from the iron man and will continue to milk it until they don't.

All this talk about not getting terminator figures isn't correct,didn't they just anounce a dx13 bd t2 arnold,and a while back,a 1 4 scale t1 arnold,and a 1 6 scale endo and didn't we just get the 1 4 scale endo and the dx10?that's 5 figures in a couple years.they have to space them out,how many can they do?they have done just about every look and most characters in the terminator franchise.is it hot toys fault you can only do clean and bd versions of arnold and that's it.maybe you can do 2 different bd versions but that's still only 3,most liscenses have stipulations in obtaining the liscense.like hot toys must put out a new figure every 18 months or they loose the liscense,if they come out with every version now then they might loose the liscense.bottom line is I'm sure they make more money from the iron man and will continue to milk it until they don't.

The annoying thing on the Terminator front is that we are so close to the end. Theres but 2 or 3 more figures to make and many would call it complete, done, finished. Yeah I would love John Connor, T1 Sarah and even any remakes if they felt to inclined but I can accept that those are unlikely to happen at all.

However I'm not just talking about Terminator anyway, sure I used it as an example because I would, its my core interest. But even Batman has been shunted down the line by Iron Man. There was supposed to have been something seen of Batman Returns in December if I'm correct. And other lines like Prometheus, X-men First Class and Avatar really could have done with cinema-release or at least blu-ray release hype to help the figures sell but HT delayed and is delaying them to the point where they will now likely underperform if they come out at all. Avengers and Iron Man, like Terminator, will sell whenever - they're huge franchises now.

The annoying thing on the Terminator front is that we are so close to the end. Theres but 2 or 3 more figures to make and many would call it complete, done, finished.

Well, that's probably why they're spacing them out and taking their good old time when you think about it. There's not much more for them to do.

After the Returns figures and the BD T800 I don't see much else that I think HT would do that I'd be interested in anyway.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Why wouldn't they keep doing Iron Man figures? The suit designs are cool and that translates into awesome figures and they sell well.

There's other lines I'd like to see done other than Iron Man as well but it is what it is.

Thats okay, because it gives me more time to catch up on all my flexpays before they get back to "other" figures I may need! :lol

Its their bussiness and they can do what they want but as long as they continue with their star license they are not getting my cash or other peoples. They must know they are getting more money from Iron Man than by doing other licenses or maybe they are wrong.

tumblr_lxqx1m3lky1qj26eao1_400.gif

:D

..& again. :lecture

:rotfl :yess:

Its their bussiness and they can do what they want
To be very clinical yes. But they have also started other lines where they put out a figure or two and name the others that come in the line, people will spend $400 and then find out the line has been cancelled. So you are sat with an incomplete line that was promised. meanwhile there is 30 new Iron Men

I'm not too concerned about it. Hot Toys always seems to be in a 'phase' where they concentrate on one hot license and produce as much as they can. TDK and Predator were getting a ton of releases before the Iron Man phase. They'll be no Iron Man or Avengers movie next year, so 2014-2015 should be full of non-Iron Man figures.

I'm not too concerned about it. Hot Toys always seems to be in a 'phase' where they concentrate on one hot license and produce as much as they can. TDK and Predator were getting a ton of releases before the Iron Man phase. They'll be no Iron Man or Avengers movie next year, so 2014-2015 should be full of non-Iron Man figures.

HT and others toys company will follow trend from hollywood movies,
So no wonder if 2014-2015 release the AVP3,
Predator will on the show again

Might get a bit of hate here, but I'd love to see a Hector Barbossa. Do it right, could be a worthy DX too.

Might get a bit of hate here, but I'd love to see a Hector Barbossa. Do it right, could be a worthy DX too.

That would be okay.

I get HT putting out figures that are popular right now, such as Iron Man this year or Batman in years past. But what really pisses me off is when they announce a line and you don't hear anything for years.

What's the point? :dunno

Thought HT were supposed to be tackling robocop in 2012 including the robocain figure

It should of been done years ago, I can't believe it hasn't already been done.

We need a new Davy Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back