Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spacey is Gay. In other news water is wet.

While I don't know how deep the Rabbit Hole goes... I think Hollywood is tittering on collapse. They're not going anywhere, but they're hurting for cash given ticket sales are tanking.

Corey Feldman has been speaking out against the kid touchers in Hollywood for years now. Many think the reason he hasn't named names is fear for his life. I think there's truth to that.

It doesn't help to demonize half the country's population for having a different political affiliation. If this was two years ago I would have gone to see the latest Clooney/Damon movie but I'm not interested in it anymore.

I'm not calling for a ban or campaigning against them, I just lost interest in supporting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my favorite things about Pizzagate is that Snopes makes it as false :lol like, When was it even at least discussed let alone debunked?

i-checked-snopes-my-research-is-complete-this-is-snopes-3575849.jpg

It doesn't help to demonize half the country's population for having a different political affiliation. If this was two years ago I would have gone to see the latest Clooney/Damon movie but I'm not interested in it anymore.

I'm not calling for a ban or campaigning against them, I just lost interest in supporting them.

They're nothing but court jesters. You can have your own beliefs, but I wish they would stay the **** out of politics since they're so aloof and removed from any problems normal people are dealing with. Like Clooney and Penn getting into the political spectrum. **** off.

View attachment 374700

They're nothing but court jesters. You can have your own beliefs, but I wish they would stay the **** out of politics since they're so aloof and removed from any problems normal people are dealing with. Like Clooney and Penn getting into the political spectrum. **** off.

I've never had an issue with people campaigning for a person or issue they believed in but when it turns into calling opponents nazis or morons I tune you out

I've never had an issue with people campaigning for a person or issue they believed in but when it turns into calling opponents nazis or morons I tune you out

Especially attacking the intelligence's that voted for the other side.

Yeah. Well, I won't question your "intelligence's". Where would anyone get that idea?

View attachment 374700

Snopes, they have one of the biggest lefties as their mods and she has been caught multiple times lying and covering up stiff or making up sources. People will literally post the real links and info in their comments until they blocked it.
As for the couple, they separated when she found out he was cheating :lol

Snopes, they have one of the biggest lefties as their mods and she has been caught multiple times lying and covering up stiff or making up sources. People will literally post the real links and info in their comments until they blocked it.

Hard to fault him for that

But what if the link was to "fake news" or thr lying mainstream media?

View attachment 374700

I really find fault with this logic. When does a person’s occupation dictate whether or not they’re allowed to have a political opinion? Do we say that Wall Street Executives should stay out of politics because they make X amount of money? If we did, I’m betting it would probably solve a great deal of the problems people currently have with our government.:lol

How it reads to me, though, and I’m not saying this is representative of what you’re saying, but of the typical “Stay out of politics, you Hollywood libtard” people is “it’s okay to have a political opinion, so long as it aligns with mine.” The Facebook comments any time an actor or celebrity said something anti-Trump would constantly read “why don’t you stick to what you know and stay out of politics,” yet these same people would be riding Kid Rock’s **** like some tourbus groupies.:lol

The truth is that saying an actor shouldn’t be allowed to voice a political opinion, as it’s out of their area of expertise is crazy to me, because we could easily exclude every other occupation other than “politicians” under that purview. Honestly, though, I wish they would stay out of politics; all of the celebrities. Anyone who’s ever appeared in a movie or on a reality show, for that matter. Yeah, I think that would, truly, make America great again.

I really find fault with this logic. When does a person’s occupation dictate whether or not they’re allowed to have a political opinion? Do we say that Wall Street Executives should stay out of politics because they make X amount of money? If we did, I’m betting it would probably solve a great deal of the problems people currently have with our government.:lol

How it reads to me, though, and I’m not saying this is representative of what you’re saying, but of the typical “Stay out of politics, you Hollywood libtard” people is “it’s okay to have a political opinion, so long as it aligns with mine.” The Facebook comments any time an actor or celebrity said something anti-Trump would constantly read “why don’t you stick to what you know and stay out of politics,” yet these same people would be riding Kid Rock’s **** like some tourbus groupies.:lol

The truth is that saying an actor shouldn’t be allowed to voice a political opinion, as it’s out of their area of expertise is crazy to me, because we could easily exclude every other occupation other than “politicians” under that purview. Honestly, though, I wish they would stay out of politics; all of the celebrities. Anyone who’s ever appeared in a movie or on a reality show, for that matter. Yeah, I think that would, truly, make America great again.

The problem is that these people don't realize they're in the sales business. It's unfortunate but we're now in a time where any political leanings will alienate customers. Social media is a perfect vehicle to sell yourself, goods or services.

The old was saying was don't talk about religion and politics, maybe it's time to go back to that

The problem is that these people don't realize they're in the sales business. It's unfortunate but we're now in a time where any political leanings will alienate customers. Social media is a perfect vehicle to sell yourself, goods or services.

The old was saying was don't talk about religion and politics, maybe it's time to go back to that

Yeah, but it’s bull****. Sure, social media elevated political discourse. ****, it’s all anyone talks about these days, but here’s the thing: we’re the reason they make so much money. Not because we care who they are, but because we buy into the illusion of who they are, and, in the end, any disdain we might hold for the actors and athletes making millions of dollars need only be directed inward, because it’s our own fragility, and our prioritization of entertainment and escapism over all else that feeds this celebrity obsessed culture that we are all too quick to indemnify when it doesn’t go our own way.

Simply put: superheroes don’t do **** to save us. Movies, books, art; maybe it makes us human, but, in the grand scheme of things, it’s nothing more than wasted hours in an incredibly short life. I’m not looking down on anyone; quite the contrary, as I love this **** more than is probably healthy, but my point is that we seem to hold them to a different set of standards than everyone else because of their position while failing to recognize that they’re only in that position because we are all too happy to be entertained.

Back