Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to go back to the days where if you wanted to ***** and moan to a company you had to a write a letter. No more social media. Half these people couldn't be bothered to do it. You want to whine you put in the effort and buy stamps!

We need to go back to when civilization wasn't a bunch of ***** ass bitches that get triggered from their own appetite for seeking out racism.

My favorite reply is the user who wrote "he doesn't have a job, none of them do, they're drawings"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to file a counter-complaint against these complainers for their own negative insinuation about janitorial jobs...that's...that's jobism...

I want to file a counter-complaint against these complainers for their own negative insinuation about janitorial jobs...that's...that's jobism...

It's also racist to insinuate that anyone with darker skin is somehow above being a janitor. I work in a office building and we have janitors of all colors.

I honestly cannot comprehend were living in a time where we need to have racial arguments over ****ING CEREAL BOXES

Asians do better than Whites academically. What about Asian Privilege?

Stop blaming your low test scores on your skin color. Maybe you're just retarded. :lecture

It's also racist to insinuate that anyone with darker skin is somehow above being a janitor. I work in a office building and we have janitors of all colors.

I honestly cannot comprehend were living in a time where we need to have racial arguments over ****ING CEREAL BOXES

I agree it's idiotic. All of this is the result of Post-Modernism. The obsessions with cereal boxes, algebra, gender pronouns... all of it revolves around a fixation on symbolic meaning needing to be "deconstructed" because prejudice is apparently somehow subliminal. They even rail against logic, reason and science as being a product of patriarchy and western colonialism. The worst example I've seen is from a year ago:

Back