Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, just a bit of predictable arcing up from a handful of extremists by the look of it. All they're doing is creating good publicity for the game. Looks awesome. I still haven't got round to playing the first one yet.

I always think these things are studio generated because outrage publicity is free and always steamrolls to a ridiculous level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always think these things are studio generated because outrage publicity is free and always steamrolls to a ridiculous level
It's a sensible assumption, classic clickbait, and it would bring some bro points for the people who loathe SJW and would be contrarian to whatever the progressives think.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it's genuine, progressives are no strangers to pissing against the wind.

It is always genuine and stores start to not sell what causes controversy,
How can it be good publicity if lets say walmart stops carrying the game or something?
Has already happened in the past with controversial things.

OR if that doesnt happened, these easily offended ghoulies will leave 100 negative reviews on amazon or other sites

Do you really think a company wants 100- 200 people trashing their game on review sites????
Guys dont be naive,these people are real

Except that wouldn't happen because if it's publicity, it's calculated.

You must consider all options crows, be more inquisitive, it's well known that clickbait authors are professional outrage peddlers.

On the other hand, does TLOU need any more publicity at all?

After the what, two hundred awards is was given and the mass praise for it? It's going to sell itself. But of course, it won't sell Call of Booty numbas.

6f5c54b0a7a12bbb6738915600cc973f.jpg

That has to be one of the weirdest most pathetic creepiest fetish to have. What the hell lol. Are they into humiliation or something?

I'm quite happy to see ginger nuts get consumed with the allegation cancer too. He's talked about being a pig for years in his act.

I remember when the Naked Man was a funny storyline on How I Met Your Mother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back