Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the recasters

Recast Steven Eccleston 11.jpgRecast Steven Eccleston 12.jpgRecast Steven Eccleston 13.jpgRecasting.jpg

nah, not really.
i've reach a point i dont really need to buy stuff to keep me happy nor satisfied. no toy no gadget. and i've got too much cash to burn. kinda forgot what the purpose behind all this.

nah, not really.
i've reach a point i dont really need to buy stuff to keep me happy nor satisfied. no toy no gadget. and i've got too much cash to burn. kinda forgot what the purpose behind all this.

Comfort......

But what does that mean for you?

I decided a long time ago....all I need is my family, a good book to read and a warm house.....

Make the rest the Cherry on the sundae

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

it means complacency to me.
i think i need a new hobby.

Ah yes, well, learning something new is always on the menu......

Built a deck this summer.....try being creative in a discipline you have never attempted?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

The US Postal Service is such a bloody joke. Priority mail delivery delayed by seven days. Called again today to discover every tracking update (including arrival and departure from facilities in different zip codes) was auto-generated and the package was never actually in their system.

Wonder when they were planning on letting me or the seller know.

A thing I hate is every time I come here I get pop up bs telling me I’ve won an amazon gift card or charter is throwing a loyalty party...this has made this site basically unusable

Haven't sold a statue in a while and offloading a couple to make room and I'm reminded why this collection is filled with someone of the worst people.

1. Someone posts they're looking for a statue that goes for nearly double what it costs. I'm trying to be nice because I have an extra and offer it to him at retail plus shipping and he chintzes me for $5 off; it's an $80 Batman B&W.

2. Sell a big Sideshow one to someone who when we first started talking I made sure he would be buying and paying today. Takes all day to finally get it sorted and he asks to pay next Friday. I respond with "I'm confused, you told me you would be paying today". He then says fine I'll just add it to my credit cards, sends the money and then sends over a message saying "I paid because you sound like you need money."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sick and tired of a-hole autograph forgers and will do anything in my power to bring them to justice and behind bars !

I've heard less and less people even care about autographs any more. They just want selfies with a star. That's all that counts in this day and age of narcissism and social media.

ME? I want the autographs. I went nuts and fulfilled a lifelong dream by getting Frank Miller to sign some stuff last year but jesus it was not cheap.

My number one is Otomo Katsuhiro. I've been in the same room wit the guy FOUR times.....and nothing. He hates signing stuff, for the most part. That last time I felt so defeated I just wanted to cry.

My other holy grail is Axl Rose, another guy I met but was told was "not signing" that night. Do you know how frustrating it was to be standing next to him with a marker in my pocket but not being allowed to ask?? Ugh. He's real hit and miss these days. If he's in a good mood, he'll sign stuff for people but a lot of times he doesn't. He always has an entourage of security too.

Posterguy....help me get Axl and Otomo!! No fakes....I need the real things!

I've heard less and less people even care about autographs any more. They just want selfies with a star. That's all that counts in this day and age of narcissism and social media.

ME? I want the autographs. I went nuts and fulfilled a lifelong dream by getting Frank Miller to sign some stuff last year but jesus it was not cheap.

My number one is Otomo Katsuhiro. I've been in the same room wit the guy FOUR times.....and nothing. He hates signing stuff, for the most part. That last time I felt so defeated I just wanted to cry.

My other holy grail is Axl Rose, another guy I met but was told was "not signing" that night. Do you know how frustrating it was to be standing next to him with a marker in my pocket but not being allowed to ask?? Ugh. He's real hit and miss these days. If he's in a good mood, he'll sign stuff for people but a lot of times he doesn't. He always has an entourage of security too.

Posterguy....help me get Axl and Otomo!! No fakes....I need the real things!

Whenever someone's people say no just ignore them and ask the actual person and chances are they'll be happy to sign for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freebie from ms Welch , impressive since she charges these days.....Nancy Sinatra doesnt even sign fanmail any longer , same with Jefferson Airplane singer.....me thinks ebay is the reason for this :/

I can look for Axl but it might not be dirt cheap to find it , as you said hes a pain in the ***.....I'd like him myself for my T2 collection :p

There are some stars Im bummed out about since I never met them : Pat Morita , Riki Hashimoto (Fist of Fury bad guy) , Lesley Gore etc :(

Heard Reeve could be a bit of an *** according to the guy who played Non in Superman , even so wouldve liked to have met him. Telly Savalas , too.

It's a strange thing people do. Mr. Green is guilty to some point as well. To seek out these actors/actress and celebrities; to find out that they're mostly not the same people we cherish; and to keep a piece of them, be it a memorabilia or signature.

Freebie from ms Welch , impressive since she charges these days.....Nancy Sinatra doesnt even sign fanmail any longer , same with Jefferson Airplane singer.....me thinks ebay is the reason for this :/

I can look for Axl but it might not be dirt cheap to find it , as you said hes a pain in the ***.....I'd like him myself for my T2 collection :p

There are some stars Im bummed out about since I never met them : Pat Morita , Riki Hashimoto (Fist of Fury bad guy) , Lesley Gore etc :(

Heard Reeve could be a bit of an *** according to the guy who played Non in SUperman , even so wouldve liked to have met him. Telly Savalas , too.

I've never understood how rich and famous people can be such raging *******s all the time. Don't they even have a shred of gratitude for the people that gave them their lavish lifestyles?

I love reading stories about celebs who take time to sign or take a selfie with everyone who wants one, even if there's a lot of people.

From what I've read the absolute most selfless Hollywood guy is Gary Sinise. Basically donates all of his earnings to veterans. Sounds like a class act. Posterguy, any other celebs you've heard good things about, or had good experiences with personally?

PS....at the same Con I met Frank Miller, I briefly spoke with and shook hands with Sherilyn Fenn, who was super friendly and wasn't even pissed that I didn't want to buy an autograph. I just wanted to say hello and tell her I loved Twin Peaks and she was really cool with it.

most celebrities are mentally ill.....

You have to be to want to be hounded all the time and desire that kind of attention.

Back