Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t mind flies. They breakdown roadkill and other dead stuff n’****. So long as they stay away from my bumb.

Mosquitoes though, **** ‘em. Why is there no Mozzie Man to rid the world of mosquitoes. Who needs an Iron Man or Batman really?

Can't donate blood due to high blood pressure. Donated twice decades ago. Don't remember they're checking blood pressure as a requirement. Oh well, maybe it's a good reminder to eat and stay healthy.

Ayy lmao.

eVAwcBj.jpg

People who think 'no banter' is somehow only for other people but simply doesn't apply to them... :slap

So called collectors who recently managed to get a long sold out Artist Proof EFX Luke X-Wing Pilot helmet directly from the company itself for $800, gloat about it, and then a couple days later trying to re-sell it for $2000, with lame "family problems" excuses, leaving true collectors without a chance to get theirs for a reasonable price, because these dudes got them first. A good friend of mine missed the helmet because of these "collectors". This crap happens way too often in the collecting world alas...

So called collectors who recently managed to get a long sold out Artist Proof EFX Luke X-Wing Pilot helmet directly from the company itself for $800, gloat about it, and then a couple days later trying to re-sell it for $2000, with lame "family problems" excuses, leaving true collectors without a chance to get theirs for a reasonable price, because these dudes got them first. A good friend of mine missed the helmet because of these "collectors". This crap happens way too often in the collecting world alas...

that's why they call it "collecting". If it wasn't collectible who would want it? I got ya though. Just messing.

I too am cursed with that habit. My fingers often have exposed raw flesh where I've ripped it up. The ''stop 'n grow'' liquid doesn't work for me. I just fight through the bad taste

A holes. What penalty do they face when they do that? I always get that message saying something to the effect of if I win I am entering into a contract to buy the item.

You are. Non-paying bidder strikes are the only recourse. Last guy who did that to me told me not to bother reporting him because he'd just open a new account. So, I did it and made him open a new one.

His excuse was that he'd already won too many auctions. That's great, jackhole...I have not already sold too many figures. Enjoy your shiny new zero feedback account.

The last guy told me that "he didn't want it anymore" .One guy made an offer , I accepted it after a few hours, and he told me I took too long, too bad for me" . Unreal. I report everyone, I don't care.

You are. Non-paying bidder strikes are the only recourse. Last guy who did that to me told me not to bother reporting him because he'd just open a new account. So, I did it and made him open a new one.

His excuse was that he'd already won too many auctions. That's great, jackhole...I have not already sold too many figures. Enjoy your shiny new zero feedback account.

The last guy told me that "he didn't want it anymore" .One guy made an offer , I accepted it after a few hours, and he told me I took too long, too bad for me" . Unreal. I report everyone, I don't care.

Sounds like people with no self control. Glad you reported them. They deserved to be inconvenienced even if nothing more than that.

Back