Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Lee wasnt mentally ill but he was coming unglued the last few months , though....but he sure was obsessed (I guess theres a fine line between genious and madness)

Some athletes are like "I got here because of myself , not cuz of the fans"

Unique autographs I've got , most of them on 1st issue originals :

Jaws book (by all three , only one in the world ?)

Horror Express posters , 2x (by composer , never seen similar)

Elvis 50s photo (from his army days)

Jhoon Rhee When TKD strikes H.K flyer (very rarely does the flyer appear on ebay)

Michael Lonsdale (Mego 007 Drax figure , only one I've seen sgd.....he has only done 1 con)

Rigg (007 OHMSS R70s italy 2sh , various studio shots , french lobby cards....only done 1 con so far)

Karin Dor 007 Action Man/YOLT movie ticket/german newspaper clipping (her autograph itself is common as dirt , though)

Paluzzi 007 (ditto , but the items are very unique : contact sheet , german 2sh poster , italy busta)

Batman '66 (movie trade ad by West/Ward/Meriwether , austrian small poster by W/W/M , tin trash can by West/Ward/Newmar - added "CW" but forgot to sign her name , doh/Meriwether , 7x9s by Newmar , 2:3 movie poster by W/W/M , missing top half sadly)

Oh , by the way : most 70s/80s Hong Kong movie posters on ebay are fakes , these are always unfolded/glossy paper....real ones were always factory folded/dark flimsy paper stock and were in many cases torn and/or missing chunks , its very difficult to find the real deal : of the 4 Bruce Lee films only 1st issue Enter have been for sale in 20 yrs !

Its sheer hell to find 1st issue Bruce Lee , thai memorabilia is even worse to find than Hong Kong :p

Could be fake thai posters , too.....if I see one thats waaaay too mint from the 60s/70s theres a good possibility its fake , I prolly wont display my legit Wheels on Meals thai movie poster as the paper is already tanned

It's always better to have an original, but my god, it sounds like they might not even exist anymore, and the quality sounds terrible.

Ever since I was a kid, I lusted for an authentic Revenge of the Jedi poster. There was one at my local comic shop for like $300.

But most of the genuine ones were folded, and let's face it, folds are ugly.

About 5 years ago I bought a 1:1 reproduction off ebay, for $20. It's gorgeous. I know it's a fake, but I love looking at it every day. For now, it's better for me to have a fake on my wall that I can enjoy than waiting for a real one I'll never be able to justify affording.

One of my treasures is the 1990 American release theatrical lobby poster for AKIRA. Pretty damn rare. I have it rolled in a tube of course. I bought a cheap fake off ebay to just pin to the walls and display with no "guilt." Guy did a terrible job printing it, but it's just for display. It's in my kitchen and it gets a lot of sun, so I don't care that the printing is bad. I know I have the genuine article stored safely in a closet.

When people don't remove their sold items on their FS thread. If it's no longer available, why the F is it still listed. This applies more so to a large list of items and not just a couple.

When sideshow forces you to change your password, but wont send an ******ing reset link!!!!

It happened with the freaks board when I tried to change my password not long ago because of these spammers. It took 3 hours to receive the link. So it's a platform error most likely.

I dont mind repros if they're cheap but dealers charge 100 for Bruce Lee bootlegs , which is utterly ridiculous.

What do you do if you see your stolen property on ebay.....I was thinking of going to the cops but I doubt they're even gonna bother helping me

You sure it's yours? Bid on it. Win it. Have it delivered. Then tell ebay it never arrived and the guy ripped you off. Ebay always sides with the buyers. Nothing the seller can do.

Anyone have any experience with chargebacks? I might have to file my first one.

I purchased a coat from Lord and Taylor which had a defect in the first place so I returned it. It took a month to arrive at the return location, and then was sent back to me covered in an unidentifiable fluid and mold. In the same return package I had a vest that they did accept and refunded. C/S refuses to help me because the US fulfillment center has a red band on the item to refuse any refund. So the call center "couldn't" do anything, which to be fair I partially believe.

It's obvious something happened in the shipping between my return and them, but I don't have a contract with FedEx - they do. If this happened to me on eBay, I'd have to refund my customer and duke it out with the shipper.

What do you do if you see your stolen property on ebay.....I was thinking of going to the cops but I doubt they're even gonna bother helping me

If you can prove it's yours, go to the cops and give them the seller's details. Not sure how it works where you are, but where I'm at cops are obliged to create a paper trail and investigate.

Why should moderates be forced to compromise for your infidel commerce? Do they HAVE to blow something up for you to understand???

Don't make them radicalify. :explode:

From change.org:

"Nike has produced the Nike Air Max 270 shoe with the script logo on the sole resembling the word Allah in Arabic, which will surely be trampled, kicked and become soiled with mud or even filth.

It is outrageous and appalling of Nike to allow the name of God on a shoe. This is disrespectful and extremely offensive to Muslims and insulting to Islam. Islam teaches compassion, kindness and fairness towards all."

Oh noooes, not filth! Be compassionate, kind and fair y'all. And read the logo the right way up.

Islam teaches compassion, kindness and fairness towards all.

ifw4zCU.gif

Last edited:
The seller whos selling my items on ebay doesnt know how to accept payment but knows how to list items......doesnt **** add up?

Either hes a retard or a minor.....or simply a retarded thief

Back