Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still shocked that ****ing smokes cost 9.50 a pack thats a ridiculous expensive habit for people. I would just smoke crack probably cheaper.

Per pack they're expensive like that but you can get an entire carton of cigs (10 packs) for as low as $30 at some places if you're not picky about brands. It's like soda, most vending machines sell a can of Pepsi for 80 cents but you can buy an entire case (24/36 cans) for $8-10 at Safeway/Costco.

Having a broken air conditioner in 100+ degree weather.

That's miserable. I can't stand not being comfortable in my own house. Two years ago my A/C stopped working in the middle of Summer and I thought I was going to go crazy. Luckily it wasn't a huge problem--just had to replace the motherboard and not the whole system. Took the guy 15 minutes when he had the part. Only time I wanted to stay at work late or go wandering around stores with A/C.

Did the internet die last night? Absolutely sweet **** all for me to read today lads. I'm gonna have to look for work to do or something.

Did the internet die last night? Absolutely sweet **** all for me to read today lads. I'm gonna have to look for work to do or something.

It was 4th of July here in the U.S. our day of Independents from the Brits. Seeing that England has little to no gun violence, their education system and heath care are fabulous, their Pound is almost Double the U.S. Dollar and they have some of the best Doctors in the world, I wonder what we are celebrating......

Merica has Wal-Mart **** YEAH!

And the Russians. And the Germans. And the Negroes.

What they really mean to say is tha joos. They're just afraid of what people might think if they say what they mean.

And the Russians. And the Germans. And the Negroes.

What they really mean to say is tha joos. They're just afraid of what people might think if they say what they mean.

Lol your crazy man, and I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

planes+trains.png

He was my favorite funny guy as a kid. Even more than Richard Pryor. It hurt my feelings when he died. Not sure any celebrity death has done that since. (The closest I can think of is George Harrison.)

He was my favorite funny guy as a kid. Even more than Richard Pryor. It hurt my feelings when he died. Not sure any celebrity death has done that since. (The closest I can think of is George Harrison.)

Ditto. I was surprised that George's death affected me as much as it did. I would say Gene Kelly made me sad too though. Haha

That chick is so hot I could watch her take a poop and be turned on. Are you guys sure you didn't mean to post this in Things I Love? How can you not love her! Jealously is an ugly monster, my gosh she is hot!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back