Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the **** did she do that? Dayum. That's a lot of mileage.

I read she idolizes the old movie star bombshells like Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield. Also interesting that she's dating one of Anna Nicole Smith's ex boyfriends.

I hate that they're putting everything I like on the same day and even at the same time. I'm already juggling Falling Skies and Halt and Catch Fire, now I'll have The Strain in the mix. All on at the same time.

And no, I don't have a DVR and even if I did I'd probably never watch what I DVRed. I rarely watched anything I recorded in the past. I'm just that way. :lol

Yeah she is pretty gross I was yanking yalls chain, I have no interest in her and that video was atrocious . I think I got herpies watching it.

Sent from Jabba's Palace

She's a perfect example of how kids just want to be famous. Doesn't matter how they get there--as long as they get on tv and make money as fast as possible for doing the least amount of work. When I used to teach, too many of the kids wanted to be on American Idol or whatever ******** was on MTV. No concern for getting an education or a job. Just wanna be famous and think they deserve to be for no other reason than they feel entitled.

its her choice. she wanted vajayjay mouth to increase her asset value. so be it.

deekheads will still dig it.

:lol

teen mom....... girls were literally asking their bfs to get them pregnant to be on the show...

That's the kind of **** I'm talking about. Makes me want to go around smacking teenagers in the back of the head. Probably good I'm not teaching anymore, lol.

She's a perfect example of how kids just want to be famous. Doesn't matter how they get there--as long as they get on tv and make money as fast as possible for doing the least amount of work. When I used to teach, too many of the kids wanted to be on American Idol or whatever ******** was on MTV. No concern for getting an education or a job. Just wanna be famous and think they deserve to be for no other reason than they feel entitled.

It's the entitlement generation. They feel like they have a right to success and fame, without having to work for it. And it's the cretins like Courtney Stodden and the Cardassians - I mean, Kardashians who really set a bad example.

Yeah she is pretty gross I was yanking yalls chain, I have no interest in her and that video was atrocious . I think I got herpies watching it.

Sent from Jabba's Palace

I don't think anyone believes you :rotfl.

That true. They see people that are famous for absolutely no reason and who don't contribute anything worthwhile to society and they think, "I can do that." Throw in a society that tries to make everyone believe they are special and it's no wonder they don't want to work a real job.

It's the entitlement generation. They feel like they have a right to success and fame, without having to work for it. And it's the cretins like Courtney Strodden and the Cardassians - I mean, Kardashians who really set a bad example.

I can't tell the difference either.

that's her face on the first one and her **** sphincter on the second. or is that the other way around. its difficult, i know. :dunno

That's the kind of **** I'm talking about. Makes me want to go around smacking teenagers in the back of the head. Probably good I'm not teaching anymore, lol.

Some of those girls are on their second and third kid now and second or third baby daddy. Yet they whine and cry on the show about how bad things are.

That true. They see people that are famous for absolutely no reason and who don't contribute anything worthwhile to society and they think, "I can do that." Throw in a society that tries to make everyone believe they are special and it's no wonder they don't want to work a real job.

:goodpost:

And when they don't develop the necessary skills for the job market, and have to work at McD's - they blame their failures on everyone else.

I can't tell the difference either.

:mwaha

What an awful-looking alien with a bewb job.

Boom!!!

Ski

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Those dead eyes. For her to look like a lady of the night at 16 and being married that same year, is a testament to child neglect (if not abuse).

Still her greatest contribution to the world will always be this:

COURTNEY-STODDEN-LIPS-1310756721.gif

Back