Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you meant these...

2481250821_10b8be20fa.jpg

...or these...

water-bugs-harmful-humans_-800x800.jpg

...but you mean these...

gross2.jpg

I'd jump out the fire-escape if I saw one of those :monkey4. Do you get a lot of strange insects in Lewiston?

I hate water bugs!! :horror

They look like black cockroaches (and they're indistinguishable aside from their color). I often see them running around my apartment whenever it rains.

When my father was in the Navy one of the first places he was stationed was in Texas. The naval housing was crap and my mother said she could hear those things running across the floor at night and that two of them would plug her kitchen sink up. :lol

When my father was in the Navy one of the first places he was stationed was in Texas. The naval housing was crap and my mother said she could hear those things running across the floor at night and that two of them would plug her kitchen sink up. :lol

Those things congregate around my bathroom whenever it rains :monkey4. It's strange, I never used to have them up until last year...

Look at this

carrots_2072993b.jpg

bunch of pantsies

AGCPFyH.jpg

TjODh1r.jpg

qTh0PcX.jpg

I'm... gonna go lie down now.

In any case, I hate the DMV! :stake

I spent six hours in total today, in three different queue lines. Good gravy.

In any case, I hate the DMV! :stake

I spent six hours in total today, in three different queue lines. Good gravy.
I moved from Las Vegas DMV (4-6 hours) to Deadwood, South Dakota DMV (4-6 minutes) [emoji12][emoji239][emoji12][emoji239][emoji12][emoji239]

Can you imagine squishing that big grasshopper? Gooey!

Those bugs are cool but just my luck they'd lay eggs all over my house then I'd have a plague. :lol

I don't ****ing believe this. On a day that I wouldn't ordinarily be working I think I have fallen prey to the exact same con (the quick change) that I foiled a few weeks ago - I beat it a few weeks ago because I knew it was a con in progress and called for help, not really letting it getting anywhere. This time I was pretty sure it was the same con again but I thought I was on top of it, I thought I understood it and would know exactly where he was trying to **** me. I may have been wrong about that.

Here it goes.

Customer is buying a packet of cigarettes that cost 9.60.
He gives me a 100 note plus 60cents.
This gives him 91.00 change which I know I give him correctly and I'm quite sure he would have known that I was sure of the change I gave him.
There were no interruptions during this transaction. Done.

Then predictably the other notes start coming out of the pocket.
He gives me a 50 and three 20s to get 110 back (including his original 100 note)

^this was, as far as I was concerned, a new transaction in which any customer might come in with a bunch of different notes asking to consolidate them into fewer larger notes. He gave me 110 (genuine notes) - I gave him 110. Seems straightforward. And yet as soon as he left I got that sinking feeling.

How much have I been screwed out of here? Maybe its the stress but I can't figure it out.

Last edited:
Back