things I do when my wife's not home....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dimicop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all , i was thinking about take pics of each figure on my HT collection , but by the moment i want to show a little video that i have recorded today

bad quality but i hope to improve my skills soon, i hope you like it

Not sure how long she was gone for, but if my wife saw how much I had all placed out at once, I would be in the dog house, and I have about half of what you have, lol. Great collection, now quick get them back in the boxes and back to the closet, lol.

She is out for a week :) , search all the figures , record the video and put the figures in the detolfs again, takes me about 6 hours :D.

haha im going to start displaying all my figures like that. i told my wife the next step for me was to put shelves on the outside of the house . thats a great video. nice collection man

Thnx for all comments, my wife just see the video and she is not happy with this.....she will return home tomorrow so...nice to meet you guys :D

a new video, now from war machine 1, could someone change the name of the post to Dimicop Hot Toys video collection..?

Back