Theory - Joseph Gordon-Levitt As New Joker TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Theory - Liam Neeson will NOT be New Joker TDKR

Liam Neeson will NOT be New Joker TDKR

cry.gif

I wish you looked like them when you were 13... I might not have needed all that therapy.

Yeah, but all that therapy proved was that guys can be just as intimidated by the well endowed as girls. :huh

Damn, the one I saw featured Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy and Bane.

Trailer for the film:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x00NAhWQM1g"]YouTube - ‪The Dark Knight and Robin Trailer (Combination spoof of Batman and Robin & The Dark Knight)‬‏[/ame]

If Liam isn't going to come back as the Joker maybe he'll have a cameo as Qui-Gog Jinn?

Did you see some magical movie while riding your unicorn across the rainbow? The movie I saw told the story of 2-Face, not the Joker. :huh

Interesting. I missed the Two Face Monologues. Must have been the musical version you watched in the Castro district. The movie I saw had him as a spoke in the wheel.

Interesting. I missed the Two Face Monologues. Must have been the musical version you watched in the Castro district. The movie I saw had him as a spoke in the wheel.

So you wouldn't mind explaining Nolan's Joker origin to the rest of us then, given we didn't get to see the version played inside your colon. :huh

So you wouldn't mind explaining Nolan's Joker origin to the rest of us then, given we didn't get to see the version played inside your colon. :huh

Jokerz daddy killed his mommy and knifed his face, er I mean, the Jokez was totally emo and knifed his own face cuz his woman left him or some ____ like dat.

Yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back