some of my wip,some new,some old

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven.giunta

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's some pics of some things I've been working on.the dkbatman cowl is very early and the ears kept breaking so I sculpted small ones for now and once thecowl is done I will go back and fix the ears its based on the not everything not yet scene..the heath ledger is in 1 4 scale,its gonna eventually be a joker head.the mob joker is the I know your friends sculpt with the mob scene paint apps and last is the same sculpt with the finished hair,I'm gonna add real hair later.

Here's the I know your friends sculpt with finished hair,ill post better pics later

Looking great! How does that Batman look on the body? Great paint job on the Joker

It looks good on the body.perfect size for the dx12.well I think it is anyway,I will take some comparison pics later,I am half tempted to sculpt a neck as well.if you have any thoughts on a sculpted neck let me know cause I'm still undecided on weather to do it or not and I wouldn't mind hearing some other opinions on a sculpted neck.

Back