Theory - Joseph Gordon-Levitt As New Joker TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Theory - Liam Neeson will NOT be New Joker TDKR

Ok Freaks so i was watching a little bit of Darkman last night and i couldn't stop looking @ Liam Neeson and NOT seeing Heath Ledger in him LOL

So i look at their eyes and they aren't very simular - I kinda squinty but couldn't see anything simular

The don't have the same Brow wrinkles

Facial Features are almost not the same

You make a few good points, but it's really irrelevant. Because remember, Chris Nolan likes to keep things secret and have twists. Who knows what he has up his sleeve? Anything is possible, so all that you said could just be misinformation designed to trick us.

I guess we will know next summer, but it's still possible that you're wrong. Liam Neeson could still be the new Joker.

I have a good feeling about it.

I believe Chris Nolan said NO Ledger/CGI/unused footage Joker in the new film, he did not say the Joker would not be in it!

it's an interesting theory for sure... but a little far fetched i think. it's pretty obvious to me that liam neeson WILL be the joker in tdkr. and i was totally right... pictures surfaced today of neeson in black and white minstrel make-up proving once and for all he's replacing morgan freeman too.

Awesome new guys. Hot Toys WILL be making the Not Joker Neeson figure, but we ALL now that the sculpt and socks will look like Tom Cruise and we NEED this figure to be correct.

SO I'm in the talks with THE top sculptor on the board and if we get only 975 commitments, he will sculpt it for us. It will be $125 per cast plus shipping. Only a $120 deposit is needed right now because the sculptor needs assurance that enough people are committed to the project.

1. EVILFACE
2. karamazov80
3. FLOSI
4. Batty
5. Devil_666
6. Batty
7. Fassbender
8. Elvis1976
9. pixletwin
10. Batty
11. Skiwoman
12. King Lightness
13. Batty

Batty is getting 4?!?!?

____ that! I want 5 :rock

Damn that's an awesome deal. Glad I got in early. I waited too long on the custom $150 Ledger Joker socks and still drink myself to sleep every night because of it.

Glad to see Fassbender is in on one... I was beginning to worry.

Also, I would like to buy one for Ski and one of Batty's 4. They both sent me flowers on Father's day which was just so darn sweet... Just thought I'd repay that act of kindness. :monkey2

Will there be wires in the socks? I hope they don't look too Asian.

Depending on the sculpt and the obligatory PS manips of said sculpt I might order a couple more.

Awesome new guys. Hot Toys WILL be making the Not Joker Neeson figure, but we ALL now that the sculpt and socks will look like Tom Cruise and we NEED this figure to be correct.

SO I'm in the talks with THE top sculptor on the board and if we get only 975 commitments, he will sculpt it for us. It will be $125 per cast plus shipping. Only a $120 deposit is needed right now because the sculptor needs assurance that enough people are committed to the project.

1. EVILFACE
2. karamazov80
3. FLOSI
4. Batty
5. Devil_666
6. Batty
7. Fassbender
8. Elvis1976
9. pixletwin
10. Batty
11. Skiwoman
12. King Lightness
13. Batty

NO, NOT AGAIN.

Don't believe this guy, he'll steal your money! He STOLE FROM ME!

With that schnauze he could play the ventriloquist.

Funny247.jpg

Damn, Peter Mayhew hit some hard times. :(

L0L
Honestly I don't give a ___.
Just go and see ___in' movie when it'll be ready to hit cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back