Theory - Joseph Gordon-Levitt As New Joker TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TwoFace or get out he the one most likely bring back all they have to do is say his death was a COVER UP...

Both confirmed straight from Nolan's mouth that Two Face is dead and HE WILL NOT RECAST THE JOKER.

This movie will have Catwoman, Bane, Talia al Ghul, Hugo Strange, Black Mask, The Riddler, and Killer Croc. Along with returning baddies Scarecrow, Ras al Ghul, Two-Face, and of coarse, the Joker.

:slap

Yeah... the Joker would never be a cop.

copjoker.jpg

:nana:
:lol

Ahh whyy you cheap &*$*£&$£

:rotfl:peace

Ok, I only see a couple of similarities in facial features, but side by side I see more differences. biggest on is that JGL looks too scrawny compared to HL. Which it alone will not feel right. I do not believe he would look any better with full Joker outfit and make up. I hope they do not bring back Joker and if they do, please do not pick JGL.

Theory - Liam Neeson will NOT be New Joker TDKR

Ok Freaks so i was watching a little bit of Darkman last night and i couldn't stop looking @ Liam Neeson and NOT seeing Heath Ledger in him LOL

So i look at their eyes and they aren't very simular - I kinda squinty but couldn't see anything simular

The don't have the same Brow wrinkles

Facial Features are almost not the same

At 1st i didn't know there was any google searches on the likeness between the 2 actors , but now i know i'm the only one who thought this.

So that being said , i know that LN is casted in The Dark Knight Rises.

I have this strong feeling that he will NOT be playing a revised version of the Heath Ledgers Joker

Mark My Words Now!

You be the judge judy executioner

totally.jpg

Re: Theory - Liam Neeson will NOT be New Joker TDKR

mouahahaahah EPIC WIN!

I had no idea Neeson was a "pointer guy". :lol

Hahahahah! :clap

Funny247.jpg

Yeah, but they both have hair and they're both men. Therefore, I find your theory untrustworthy. Liam Neesson will be the new Joker. :lecture

Wow....I had no idea that they did not look anything alike until just now! I think I will sleep better tonight now knowing that he will not be the next Joker....but I wonder who will he be then? If only there were another such informative insightful thread about that. :lol

Thank you for the very informative post with your deep insight Devil_666! :clap

:rotfl

You may be onto something here, though obviously someone is playing the Joker, Two-face needs to pal around with someone....

This made my day!!!

Glad this discussion didn't come up when JGL was cast in the movie....oh wait....it did! :horse

This thread should be closed :lecture

:clap in three . . . two . . .

LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER

Dude . . . it's called sex. Try to have some sometime . . . .

:clap in three . . . two . . .

LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER LEGER JOKER

Dude . . . it's called sex. Try to have some sometime . . . .

You spelled Ledger wrong.

Try to have some sex sometime... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back