Theory - Joseph Gordon-Levitt As New Joker TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say hire Jack Nicholson to play the Joker, prison has aged the poor Joker. WTH, It's as crazy as an idea as all the other BS rumors.

That's a great Photoshop pic. Glad it is fake. To shut all the cry baby up for once.

JGL is a spitting image oh Heath. It was started that JGL is Nolan's new favorite after his awesome acting in Inception. Who knows what will happen.

We will all know next summer

We all know. :dunno

Nolan has told us.

Because directors are known for giving away key secrets/selling points of a film still in production. :lecture:lecture:lecture

While I don't think we'll see the Joker, I've found Nolan's comments to be wishy washy when it comes to the CGI rumor and it's not like none of the Begins villains didn't pop up in Dark Knight, right? It makes sense, even if it's a silhouette laughing in a cell at Arkham to show the Joker and give a bit more closure to the character than what TDK offered.

Last edited:
Expecting JGL to be a secret joker is just setting yourself up for massive disappointment
Yeah, he's obviously going to be playing the Trickster instead.

tv-trickster.jpg

I just stated the facts to help you form your view

Expecting JGL to be a secret joker is just setting yourself up for massive disappointment

I wasn't directing that towards u buddy. You made a good point.

Nam your correct

Like I stated on the first page

When a movie is in production. They sometimes use a fake name to fool the public

Watch the special features on Batman Begins. They used a fake name on it.

Nolan is sneaky, who knowsvwhat he has up his sleeve

I distinctly remember reading in an interview with Nolan, that he won't touch the character of the Joker ever again in this franchise of his (and also mention him as minimal as possible if i remember correctly).

He and Heath were somewhat good friends before TDK, so I am 100% sure that there won't be someone else playing the Joker in the new film. If I was the director of a film, cast a good friend in a role who later died...I would never replace him with another actor.

@ToastedFred - This is showbiz, folks.. With all due respect to Heath, and how great he portrayed Joker, he does not own the character. How can Nolan disrespect someone by giving the role of a dead man to another man who's alive? Friendship transcends the business.

It's a good possibility, this theory.. I like the chances of it coming true, and don't put too much emotion around Heath being the only Joker. Anybody can portray him - none can probably equal him as he is the first - but anybody can.

It'll be bad rep for Nolan though, as he addressed the Media as not using Joker again. :) But the theory is logical and quite possible. :clap

I just hope that the joker wouldn't be back!
But I hope for this kind of cameo

cameo.jpg

I distinctly remember reading in an interview with Nolan, that he won't touch the character of the Joker ever again in this franchise of his (and also mention him as minimal as possible if i remember correctly).

He and Heath were somewhat good friends before TDK, so I am 100% sure that there won't be someone else playing the Joker in the new film. If I was the director of a film, cast a good friend in a role who later died...I would never replace him with another actor.

:exactly: :goodpost:

You indeed remember correctly.

There will be no Joker in TDKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back