Thee Iron Spider-Man PF Petition thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
Those with us SHALL NOT PERISH!

1. Thee Darth Roranous
2. The ill Jedi
3. Jedi_Mike
4. Agent0028
5. Hightreker
6. Jedi_Knight Rob
7. congerking
8. creature4000
9. Darkshadowcollectibles

OUR NUMBERS GROW WITH EACH PASSING DAY!!!

*peeks in room wondering what all the ruckus is about* ..... Oh hell yeah add me to the list !! :ccheerlea :bounce :mexwave

boese003.gif
HEAR OUR CRIES SIDESHOW! WE DEMAND THAT ONE OF THE NEXT EIGHT SPIDER-MANS THAT ARE SURELY ON THE LIST BE THE IRON SPIDER HIMSELF! OUR NUMBERS WILL CONTINUE TO MULTIPLY HERE AND SOON IT WILL BE TIME TO INVADE THE OTHER THREADS!!!!
boese003.gif

1. Thee Darth Roranous
2. The ill Jedi
3. Jedi_Mike
4. Agent0028
5. Hightreker
6. Jedi_Knight Rob
7. congerking
8. creature4000
9. Darkshadowcollectibles
10. Chen Zen

Chen Zen has now been added to the ranks!

THREAD INVASION IS IMMINENT IF OUR DEMANDS ARE NOT MET BY THE PASSING OF THE NEXT MARVEL ANNOUNCEMENT. OUR NUMBERS WILL OVERCOME THE WEAK MINDED SOULS AND ANTI-IRONS OF THIS BOARD WITH EACH GLORIOUS POST. THEN QUICKLY, LIKE A PLAGUE, WE WILL OVERTAKE ALL WHO DARE OPPOSE US, LEAVING NO ONE BUT THE IRON ARMY. STAND WITH US OR PREPARE TO EAT THAT HORRIBLE SPIDEY VS VENOM STATUE AS PUNISHMENT!

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

large-smiley-053.gif

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Altough we can see clearly the influence of the ''Great Krusade'' in it,I really like the last post from Darth Roranous.Please go on...

How long have the Kurgans been doing this, and it didn't work AT ALL. I think it's time for a new approach for this one guys :cool:

Im interested in a PF Iron Spidey as well, but you all can keep your little krusade. :monkey1

Last edited:
nash said:
How long have the Kurgans been doing this, and it didn't work AT ALL. I think it's time for a new approach for this one guys :cool:

Im interested in a PF Iron Spidey as well, but you all can keep your little krusade. :monkey1
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol
WEB HIM THEN BEHEAD HIM!!
duhard.gif

Darth Roranous said:
THREAD INVASION IS IMMINENT IF OUR DEMANDS ARE NOT MET BY THE PASSING OF THE NEXT MARVEL ANNOUNCEMENT. OUR NUMBERS WILL OVERCOME THE WEAK MINDED SOULS AND ANTI-IRONS OF THIS BOARD WITH EACH GLORIOUS POST. THEN QUICKLY, LIKE A PLAGUE, WE WILL OVERTAKE ALL WHO DARE OPPOSE US, LEAVING NO ONE BUT THE IRON ARMY. STAND WITH US OR PREPARE TO EAT THAT HORRIBLE SPIDEY VS VENOM STATUE AS PUNISHMENT!

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Darth Roranous said:

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

large-smiley-053.gif

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Roranous post reminds me of the good old days of the Krusade!!!

Karry on.......

Back