Thee Iron Spider-Man PF Petition thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this thread seriously real? I just don't see how it can be. I already wrote and told sideshow to fix their polls cause this one is rigged or something

There should be a footnote explaining that if they did an Iron Spider-Man, it would be a new costume on the same crouched over body pose from the previous PFs.

There should be a footnote explaining that if they did an Iron Spider-Man, it would be a new costume on the same crouched over body pose from the previous PFs.
noooooooo.jpg

^:rotfl

I was trying to think of a way they could make him and I hope they paint the red on and use brass or gold plate for the armor.
NO SPANDEX Please SS!

THREAD INVASION IS IMMINENT IF OUR DEMANDS ARE NOT MET BY THE PASSING OF THE NEXT MARVEL ANNOUNCEMENT. OUR NUMBERS WILL OVERCOME THE WEAK MINDED SOULS AND ANTI-IRONS OF THIS BOARD WITH EACH GLORIOUS POST. THEN QUICKLY, LIKE A PLAGUE, WE WILL OVERTAKE ALL WHO DARE OPPOSE US, LEAVING NO ONE BUT THE IRON ARMY. STAND WITH US OR PREPARE TO EAT THAT HORRIBLE SPIDEY VS VENOM STATUE AS PUNISHMENT!

:emperor :emperor

large-smiley-053.gif

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

:lol:lol:rotfl

Back