Thee Iron Spider-Man PF Petition thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jedi_Mike said:
In honor of a brewing crusade....

IRON SPIDEY MUST BE MADE, HIS ARMOR PIECE MUST SHINE AND THE FABRIC BE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY TO SHOW THIS PIVOTAL ICON OF THE NOW FAMOUS CIVIL WAR WHICH ETCHES ITS INFLUENCE ON THE SIGNATURES OF MANY FREAKS

:D
:rock :rock :rock :rock

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Count me in aswell! I even have the Iron Spidey action figure! :D

Welcome to the Iron Spidey Crusade Rob, good to have yet another Jedi on board! I've been looking for an Iron Spidey figure, those little bastards are illusive! :D

:lol :rotfl

here ya go Dave.

istockphoto_371120_razorblade.jpg

I to would also dig an iron spider-man. Don't think I would want a PF though, cause I couldn't afford it, but if they did make one I would have to find a way to pay for it. :rock2 :rock :rock2 :rock

The ill Jedi said:
Welcome to the Iron Spidey Crusade Rob, good to have yet another Jedi on board! I've been looking for an Iron Spidey figure, those little bastards are illusive! :D
Thanks! Yeah, funny thing is is that I found him when I wasn't even looking for him.:lol

He's a good figure, though, and the Spider Legs are very articulated!:D

Hope you find him!

I think it's a great look, but I just don't like the idea of Spidy joining up with such a bureaucratic and closed-minded man as Stark. I'm so glad he joined Captian America. While it would be a beautiful figure, I just don't like what it represents. Boo Iron Man!

:emperor

congerking said:
I to would also dig an iron spider-man. Don't think I would want a PF though, cause I couldn't afford it, but if they did make one I would have to find a way to pay for it. :rock2 :rock :rock2 :rock

Roranous, add the gentleman Congerking to our illustrious crusade!

Captain Aldeggon said:
I think it's a great look, but I just don't like the idea of Spidy joining up with such a bureaucratic and closed-minded man as Stark. I'm so glad he joined Captian America. While it would be a beautiful figure, I just don't like what it represents. Boo Iron Man!

:emperor

Well, the Iron spidey suit represented more of a rebirth of sorts after the events that transpired in 'The Other' storyline. A fresh start so to speak for the old webhead.

Iron Man/Stark is a D!#k! He supported the registration act as a way to keep lining his own pockets, that's why his own team members are turning on him. I too am glad that Peter switched sides and joined cap. Iron Man sucks!!

But I love his comiquette...:monkey3

The ill Jedi said:
Roranous, add the gentleman Congerking to our illustrious crusade!
No problem brother:D

Those with us SHALL NOT PERISH!

1. Thee Darth Roranous
2. The ill Jedi
3. Jedi_Mike
4. Agent0028
5. Hightreker
6. Jedi_Knight Rob
7. congerking

Those with us SHALL NOT PERISH!

1. Thee Darth Roranous
2. The ill Jedi