Thee Iron Spider-Man PF Petition thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshowpolloy4.jpg

:google :google :google

I'm surprised Daredevil doesn't have a bigger vote.

I voted for Mystique personally. Can never have too many hot chicks on the shelf.

Mystique will be done in AH! line mark my words. I'm surprised that Psylocke didn't get more of a push after all of that hullabaloo in the AH! thread. I'm seriously surprised that Archangel is having such a push...

I call shenanigans on that! Iron Spider has to be the least wanted of all of those. I smell a Padme poll padding all over again!

Thank the Norse gods that this is just an informal poll.

I call shenanigans on that! Iron Spider has to be the least wanted of all of those. I smell a Padme poll padding all over again!

:lol:lol:lol

Yeah but one of them is gonna get made anyway.

Why does my choices are always the opposite of the majority...I voted for Red Skull....

Lol....This thread is rated "S" for Shenanigans. :lol

I SAY THEE NAY!! Iron Spider is a brief hiccup in Spiderman's history. Just because its recent doesn't mean its cool. Look at all of the doofus costumes he's had. Only the classic and the black seem to have any staying power. So, I am voting...meh.:lol

For the true connaisseur of Spider-man lore : We need an amazing Bag-man PF...

CostumeSpiderBag.gif

For the true connaisseur of Spider-man lore : We need an amazing Bag-man PF...

CostumeSpiderBag.gif

Hahahaha.

While I am a hardcore Spidey fan I will admit that we need quite a few different PFs before hitting again. But when they do there are quite a few variations I wouldn't mind seeing. Including:

CostumeScarletSpider.gif

CostumeSpiderBen.gif

CostumeSpid2099.gif

And of course:
CostumeBlackMTU141.gif

Hahahaha.

While I am a hardcore Spidey fan I will admit that we need quite a few different PFs before hitting again. But when they do there are quite a few variations I wouldn't mind seeing. Including:

CostumeSpid2099.gif

Go Spidey 2099!!! That was a badass comic!

Back