The Youtube Reviewers thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my latest review and this time it's on the Tweeterhead The Munsters: Herman Munster Maquette. Enjoy! :)

Ryan

Awesome thread! I will go through each and add some new channels to my account!

My son and I have a new father/son project we launched last month. It's a YouTube channel called Unbox Experience where we have videos unboxing collectibles, toys and gadgets.

Of course the heart of this project is around my love for 1:6 scale figures (and my son's love for Lego). I really value all the design work and care the manufacturers put into the product packaging for the premium 1:6 figures. This channel is dedicated to them and the delightful experience we have unboxing figures for the first time.

Unbox Experience

Here is the latest unboxing/review.

Hope you like it.

New Youtube Channel with my first HT review/unboxing

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and have now finally started my own youtube channel that will have all things reguarding collecting figures, movies, props etc. Check my first Hot Toys review/unboxing here. Bear in mind that this is my first atempt and I'm swedish so my english isn't flawless! Enjoy!

hot toys joker dx08 review - YouTube

FINALLY! New review up and this time it's on the Sideshow Collectibles Planet of the Apes Astronaut Taylor 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure! For how old this figure is. It really holds up well. Enjoy the review all! :wave

Ryan

Hey all,

New review up and this time it's on the Sideshow Collectible Planet of the Apes Slave Taylor and Nova 2-Pack 1:6 scale Collectible Figures! Enjoy! Much more to come soon so stay tune! :wave

Ryan

Back