The Youtube Reviewers thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great reviews as always Chris, i watched them all, i just love your reviews...they not only look great but very detailed. keep it up bro.

Hit 1000+ subscribers on YouTube! Here's a little gift for my friends and fans! Please spread the word and subscribe and I'll keep spreading the 1/6 Love! New Reviews of old and new figures are coming!

Hey all,

New channel I made a while back and I haven't posted about it in here. Since the loss of my old channel I'm starting fresh again. Just made a new review today on the Hot Toys The Avengers Bruce Banner 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure. You can check out my other reviews that are on my channel. More to come so stay tune!

Ryan

Hi guys didn't know this thread existed until searching for something to post my new video to today. SORRY!

Right I am GasdocUK on youtube

Links to videos are here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperGasdoc/videos

They are mostly review with an emphasis on EU star wars (although that is not the main focus of my collection) as I perceived a need for more HD reviews of these pieces compared to Marvel and DC.

Just posted my latest one which is, I admit, a bit off piste. Rather than a commentary I decided to do a collection music vid (inspired by all those con videos on youtube). Occ shaky pans as very lttle room here to work with. Apologies. However it was fun and hope you enjoy.

BW

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her, and she looks gorgeous! I love that you have so many grails. :D

I used to have more Chris (Hulk PF, Cpt America exclusive comic PF of note) but some were not personal grails to me. For instance I have yet to find a hulk PF I truly love although I want one. I have the new green ex on order to try him out and have just sold the maquette in the video. Tempted by gladiator hulk but hes a niche piece with again no defined ES from memory.

I actually like the new green Hulk PF a lot! Especially with this head.

30020821-the-incredible-hulk-001.jpg

I actually like the new green Hulk PF a lot! Especially with this head.

30020821-the-incredible-hulk-001.jpg

Yeah its the best head. Forgotten if its the ex or not (hopefully its the ex lol ;)) I have owned it, so I think I can say it lol, but that original Kirby hulk is overrated and overpriced IMO. All the more modern versions look better to me lol...but its just an opinion and ultimately its what works for you!

Hey guys! Quick overview video on my new score I got in last week. The Hot Toys DX04 Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee! Enjoy!

Ryan

Back