The Youtube Reviewers thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all! Check out my latest review of the amazing Punisher Comiquette. This piece has gotten a lot of attention lately, and it sure deserves it! My favorite Punisher. :)

New review up all! This time on the Hot Toys Captain America: The Winter Soldier Captain America Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E Suit 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure. Enjoy!

Ryan

Alright new review up and this time it's on the Hot Toys Disney's The Lone Ranger: Tonto 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure! Enjoy and much more to come soon so stay tune!

Ryan

Iron Man mk3 BD 1:1 bust by Sideshow

Punisher comiquette by Sideshow

Last edited:
Hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this question so I figured maybe one of you guys might have encountered this issue up-loading too youtube, I've been uploading for a year or so and have ran into issues here and there as most have, but resently I'm stuck.

I keep getting a prompt that says "The server has returned an invalid response" every time I try to upload part 3 of my Sgt Rock video, I've made sure its formatted as .MOV and have tried compressing the file, restarting my computer, logging in and out on youtube, even downloaded the newer chrome browser all with no luck:dunno

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this question so I figured maybe one of you guys might have encountered this issue up-loading too youtube, I've been uploading for a year or so and have ran into issues here and there as most have, but resently I'm stuck.

I keep getting a prompt that says "The server has returned an invalid response" every time I try to upload part 3 of my Sgt Rock video, I've made sure its formatted as .MOV and have tried compressing the file, restarting my computer, logging in and out on youtube, even downloaded the newer chrome browser all with no luck:dunno

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
Sometimes the video file glitches and the computer can't read. Maybe delete it off your laptop and re upload it onto the computer and make it an MOV file. Try that if it doesn't work than something's wrong. Best I can think of this situation.

Sometimes the video file glitches and the computer can't read. Maybe delete it off your laptop and re upload it onto the computer and make it an MOV file. Try that if it doesn't work than something's wrong. Best I can think of this situation.

Thanks very much for the response, I did actually try that too, as well as tried re-uploading an older video I uploaded before with the same result, this ones really got me baffled:panic:

Thanks very much for the response, I did actually try that too, as well as tried re-uploading an older video I uploaded before with the same result, this ones really got me baffled:panic:

Hmm odd. Not sure why it would do that. Make a new video maybe?

Hmm odd. Not sure why it would do that. Make a new video maybe?

Man we are on the same page, just made a test video and still got the same result:gah::gah:

Not sure where to go from here, its really frustrating, maybe there's just something wrong with my computer, no clue on what it could be though:slap

Man we are on the same page, just made a test video and still got the same result:gah::gah:

Not sure where to go from here, its really frustrating, maybe there's just something wrong with my computer, no clue on what it could be though:slap

It may just be youtube glitching. I would be frustrated too.

It may just be youtube glitching. I would be frustrated too.

Might be that, in my research on it this happened 2 years ago and was a wide spread issue, all the solutions ether don't work or are so stupid I won't try them:lol

I'll keep you posted if I find a fix, till then TheSkullReviews is out of business:(

Might be that, in my research on it this happened 2 years ago and was a wide spread issue, all the solutions ether don't work or are so stupid I won't try them:lol

I'll keep you posted if I find a fix, till then TheSkullReviews is out of business:(

Yeah I remembered that. It sucked. That bites man hopefully everything will be back up and running very soon. :(

New review up! This time on the Sideshow Collectibles Disney's Star Wars Tauntaun Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure Review. Enjoy! :wave

Ryan

Back