The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel Bryan is just a pure wrestling machine. Very much the closest thing we have today to a Chris Benoit. I really hope WWE doesn't ____ it up with him, and end up with him jobbing as a mid-carder indefinitely after Wrestlemania is over.

Apparently Cena was in a small car accident this morning.

WWE needs to capitalize on this with the return of Rikishi. He did it for da people. He did it for The Rock.:lol
LOL Oh, lordy. Good times.

Daniel Bryan is just a pure wrestling machine. Very much the closest thing we have today to a Chris Benoit. I really hope WWE doesn't ____ it up with him, and end up with him jobbing as a mid-carder indefinitely after Wrestlemania is over.

He's definitely a beast in the ring. Impressive to watch. Very similar to Benoit as you said.

I haven't seen a Rock Bottom in quite some time! The Rock is making it look easy, with Henry on the receiving end. Looking forward to WM.

John XENA The Warrior Princess vs Rock seems like another desperate try to force Xena on hating fans again with this "Pass the torch" match up.

Does anyone know when the main event match usually is during the four hour duration?

Honestly, I'm not sure. It could go either way with as much stuff that they have packed into tonight.

And unfortunately, I didn't order it so looks like I have to live vicariously through some of you. :(

My wife was gonna order it since she's such a huge Rock fan, but we just realized today how early it started--meaning we would miss the first hour putting the baby to bed.

Honestly, I'm glad she didn't.
Spoiler Spoiler:

My wife was gonna order it since she's such a huge Rock fan, but we just realized today how early it started--meaning we would miss the first hour putting the baby to bed.

Honestly, I'm glad she didn't.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm definitely looking forward to the Cena/Rock match and the HHH/Undertaker match. The nice thing is I think the WWE website will update itself at the end of each match, so we can get the results ASAP.

Undertakers new look was cool. Well, when he was dressed like Kiss demon then revealed his
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Not so much once he disrobed.

The Match didnt need to be in a cell at all. Except, if it wasnt there half the crowd would be covered in chairs and sledgehammers from the under taker throwing them. Enjoyed the match.

Well

Spoiler Spoiler:

I do feel you on the whole I should have known now that the tittle was out of the picture. I also feel as if today that WHC lost more prestige with what happened today.

Well

Spoiler Spoiler:

I do feel you on the whole I should have known now that the tittle was out of the picture. I also feel as if today that WHC lost more prestige with what happened today.

I don't. ATM, there's really only a few from the new guard that impress me. Now it's back in the hands of a more talented superstar. The WWE needs to go back to the old days where the belts only changed hands during the PPVs and the broadcast shows were to secure placement. I'll be extremely annoyed (as usual) if for some dumb reason a belt changes hands tomorrow on Raw or Friday on SmackDown. That ____ always dillutes the importance of the PPVs and especially Wrestlemania.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, looking on the bright side, now he has more time to work on some mic skills and a better persona. :lol

Back