The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I know I've been out of the RAW loop for a while, but I'm just releasing now how much the crowd has turned on Cena. I was never his biggest fan, but always admired and respected the show he put on.

Did the UT chop his hair off, or is that promo just for the 'wow' factor?
He shaved his head bald last year. When he returned a few weeks ago his long hair was a wig. So this hair cutting was a reason for him to have short hair when we next see him hatless

Weird Raw. So Undertaker copes with rejection like a seventeen-year-old girl would..

1) cutting off his hair

2) Scrapbooking

The Cena/Eve/Ryder triangle is getting funny. Last night has to make Eve the biggest heel diva on the roster. First she makes out/chin rubs with Cena in front on Zack and then puts him in the friend zone. Just brutal.:lol

Weird Raw. So Undertaker copes with rejection like a seventeen-year-old girl would..

1) cutting off his hair

2) Scrapbooking

The Cena/Eve/Ryder triangle is getting funny. Last night has to make Eve the biggest heel diva on the roster. First she makes out/chin rubs with Cena in front on Zack and then puts him in the friend zone. Just brutal.:lol

Yeah, Ryder got 'hosed' last night.

I'm now officially part of Team Ryder. :rotfl Poor guy.

Best part of RAW was the lil girl in the audience. "Oh, I'm crying for attention, where's the cam- all better now. I'm on TV!"

Best part of RAW was the lil girl in the audience. "Oh, I'm crying for attention, where's the cam- all better now. I'm on TV!"

Speaking of that, I saw a young person in the audience last night holding up a sign that said 'I love Rey Mysterio and Team Mysterio more than I love my mom.'

Now, I understand a fan is a fan, but come on. If I was a parent and saw that, a small part of me would probably be hurt. Probably not a lot. But definitely a little bit for sure. I know it's all in good fun, but still.

Speaking of that, I saw a young person in the audience last night holding up a sign that said 'I love Rey Mysterio and Team Mysterio more than I love my mom.'

Now, I understand a fan is a fan, but come on. If I was a parent and saw that, a small part of me would probably be hurt. Probably not a lot. But definitely a little bit for sure. I know it's all in good fun, but still.

:slap Silly kids. :slap

Looks like Daniel Bryan gave Randy Orton a concussion on RAW last night so he'll be out of action for a while. Bryan better be careful because anyone who's ever injured Orton in the past have been "Future Endeavored".

Hrm. . .didn't seem like he did much to him. Just hit him with the belt I think? But if it's legit and not a work, then it could be bad news for Bryan. He's been "fired" before for equally stupid nonsense.

Hrm. . .didn't seem like he did much to him. Just hit him with the belt I think? But if it's legit and not a work, then it could be bad news for Bryan. He's been "fired" before for equally stupid nonsense.

That's what I thought. It just seemed like a light tap to me. Unlike when R-Truth hit the ground hard last week. That looked brutal and I was shocked he didn't get a concussion. Shows you how tough R-Truth is.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VZsXq_FUdM&feature=related[/ame]

It could be that he was injured by the RKO botch, and they are using the the belt attack as an excuse.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Ky8RBr0lA&feature=related[/ame]
He even seem to struggle to get up after the second RKO
Looks like Mark Henry (Who's injured as well) is taking his place zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I hope this means Wade gets another push now, they just need to change his crappy new entrance theme

I'm starting to lose interest in The Rock vs John Cena main event for WM. All they do is have a war of words on Twitter like teenage girls. They haven't done nothing interesting at all lately. Most fans don't even use or care about Twitter. They want to see that stuff on TV.

The only person i dislike more than Cena is the rock. And its painful that everything Cena says about The Rock i agree with. The Rock albeit a true wrestling legend is killing the hype for the match by never ever being there. He is killing John Cena because Cena has nothing to do but to fill time while his inevitable Wrestlemania opponent makes a throw away comment once every few weeks.

I can also see why the fans cheer The Rock. But at the moment its undeserved. He comes back after giving the wwe universe no time and gets treated like a god. Cena is always there and does everything and gets booed.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel the WWE reached an all time new low at the Elimination Chamber by having Cena and Kane's Ambulance match be the main event. I think it was insulting to all the wrestlers in the Chamber matches, and it was insulting to every fan out there who does not like Cena, it felt like they just raised the middle finger to fans like me, by saying you don't matter any more.

Im not sure why they did it. But it stunk the place out. Swagger vs Gabriel as co-main event??

Kane and Cena as the main event could of worked if the end featured Zack Screwing Cena over or Zack coming out giving Cen an ear full and Cena heel turning or something.

Instead we got a dull SD! Elimination Chamber, a Superstars match and Kane geting Buried.

The best match all night was Tamina Vs Phoenix

Im not sure why they did it. But it stunk the place out. Swagger vs Gabriel as co-main event??

Kane and Cena as the main event could of worked if the end featured Zack Screwing Cena over or Zack coming out giving Cen an ear full and Cena heel turning or something.

Instead we got a dull SD! Elimination Chamber, a Superstars match and Kane geting Buried.

Pittyfull. Absolutely pittyfull. :ohbfrank:

I've been a big fan of both, HHH and UT, for as long as I can remember.

But these 10+ minute spats that we see week-in and week-out between these two get old after awhile.

Thank you HHH for saying 'yes'....finally.

Back