The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WWE needs to bring back Carlito. He was a good heel and had so much potential...

Carlito got sick of WWE's routine and got very lazy as soon as he was depushed. It got to the point where he didn't want to work for the company and would phone it in every night for the sake of winding down his contractual agreement with the WWE.

I really think the WWE would be better served rotating their roster and giving them breaks. They really work a tough schedule throughout a calendar year and the grind burns them out.

Prediction:

Cena wins the "Beat the clock" challenge & picks the number 1 spot to enter the rumble match.

Edit:

Nvm. Didn't even have a match.

Last edited:
At least the product isn't as predictable as many claim. Who would've thought Vickie would give Dolph his choice of number between 1 & 2 either...:lol

I was close. I first thought someone like Orton or Cena would win and then select #1 to prove how confident they were and wanted to prove a point on how they deserve the Wrestlemania shot.

After Ziegler won, I thought/hoped they would go that route of putting him in first with Vickie since she is vindictive and it will also hopefully give Ziegler a chance to rebuild his credibility with a win or a long/record setting Rumble time in ring.

Who here thinks CM Punk will beat the Rock? I don't :( I bet anything that Stone Cold wil show up next Sunday...Rock wins, we get Cena vs Rock and CM Punk vs Austin at WM XXIX

I really hope Rock beats Cm Punk. I mean he has proven his point that he is a very dominant champion. CM Punk just shut up, you complain to much. Please let Rocky Beat him... :pray:

Punk dropping the belt to Rock undermines Punks run and everyone Punk beat. Rock taking 10 years off and walking in and beating Cena was one thing, but to walk in and knock off you 400+ day champ basically says your entire roster is nothing but jobbers. Punk definitely needs to drop the belt, but not to Rock, who's not even a part timer. Guys like Rock can put butts in the seat without a strap, giving it to him is a terrible choice.

Punk dropping the belt to Rock undermines Punks run and everyone Punk beat. Rock taking 10 years off and walking in and beating Cena was one thing, but to walk in and knock off you 400+ day champ basically says your entire roster is nothing but jobbers. Punk definitely needs to drop the belt, but not to Rock, who's not even a part timer. Guys like Rock can put butts in the seat without a strap, giving it to him is a terrible choice.

:exactly::goodpost: Give the belt to Kane :D The guy is 45 and still looks as good as he did 17 years ago. I guess I don't like the "funny" Kane...

Rock taking 10 years off and walking in and beating Cena was one thing, but to walk in and knock off you 400+ day champ basically says your entire roster is nothing but jobbers.
Well, Punk still doesn't feel like such a serious champ on the order of a Cena, Ric Flair, or HHH to me considering he hasn't beaten Cena or nearly anyone else of importance clean since going heel. The length of time Punk held the title seems to be an excuse for the WWE to make a gimmick out of it, and nothing much else.

WWE.com has a good selection of full length past Rumble matches on their website right now. Watching '92 right now...lots of nostalgia!

Carlito, Mark Henry, Chris Masters, "Hurricane" Shane Helms, The Godfather, and Shelton Benjamin have all been spotted in and around Phoenix (the site of the Royal Rumble). Don't know who is there to visit or to take part in the Rumble match...

Henry could be back from his injury, Benjamin has been rumored to have coming back to WWE for awhile so he could be in, Hurricane I believe had a career ending injury...don't know about the status of the others.

Carlito, Mark Henry, Chris Masters, "Hurricane" Shane Helms, The Godfather, and Shelton Benjamin have all been spotted in and around Phoenix (the site of the Royal Rumble). Don't know who is there to visit or to take part in the Rumble match...

Yup, Carlito will be in the RR tonight :D......now that's cool:fireworks:blissy:bunnydanc

Back