The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're better than average, but no one is gonna claim that he's Ric Flair or Steve Austin or whatever. Better than the Miz, who WWE apparently thinks is one of their best talkers since they give him his lame, Jericho-wannabe talk show.

True that!!!

When are they going to make him a bad guy.

They tried and it backfired. :lol

I think they're better than average, but no one is gonna claim that he's Ric Flair or Steve Austin or whatever. Better than the Miz, who WWE apparently thinks is one of their best talkers since they give him his lame, Jericho-wannabe talk show.

He's a decent color commentator though, but I agree. His promos are lame.

They tried and it backfired. :lol

He's a decent color commentator though, but I agree. His promos are lame.

And why do they have to include that miss piggy junk. Including the muppets is just making the show stupid and makes it seem like its for 3 year old children. :cuckoo: :exactly:

The banter between Rock, sandow and Rhodes on smackdown was 10x more entertaining than anything he has done with Punk and Cena.

Barrett gets a clean win against Orton? Wow. About damn time.
Couldn't care less about a "Rock concert" & thank the WWE writers that Bogus Clay is back where he belongs. Jobbing...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVEGQnWhW6A[/ame]

ok, the rocks song to vickie was hilarious

And why do they have to include that miss piggy junk. Including the muppets is just making the show stupid and makes it seem like its for 3 year old children. :cuckoo: :exactly:
Well, the Muppets don't have to be targeting 3 year olds. During the Henson years in particular they had an edge and provided an appeal to adults and kids. . .but you are right that the Muppets as they appeared on Raw were lowest common denominator-type humor that would probably appeal mostly to little kids. Sad.

Barrett gets a clean win against Orton? Wow. About damn time.
Something felt very odd about that to me. Seemed to come out of nowhere. I saw Barrett jobbing to someone I wasn't expecting a few weeks ago, now this. Maybe Orton's not long for being in the company and WWE is gonna make him job his *** off on the way out the door.

Well, the Muppets don't have to be targeting 3 year olds. During the Henson years in particular they had an edge and provided an appeal to adults and kids. . .but you are right that the Muppets as they appeared on Raw were lowest common denominator-type humor that would probably appeal mostly to little kids. Sad.

Something felt very odd about that to me. Seemed to come out of nowhere. I saw Barrett jobbing to someone I wasn't expecting a few weeks ago, now this. Maybe Orton's not long for being in the company and WWE is gonna make him job his *** off on the way out the door.

I hope they don't he's my favorite.

Well I heard he'll be taking some time off this year & it's about time they start building with talents like Barrett, Cesaro & Ziggler.

Apparently the main event for Wrestlemania was leaked by WWE to retailers in a memo about the Royal Rumble DVD.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Apparently the main event for Wrestlemania was leaked by WWE to retailers in a memo about the Royal Rumble DVD.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I posted that a couple pages ago. Not like it's this huge ****ing surprise. There's nothing else that would rake in the tickets and PPV numbers. :lol

That's been the speculation for a long time. Rock owes Cena a win, and Cena pretty much jobbed all of 2012, so hes owed the belt too. Meh.

Well I heard he'll be taking some time off this year & it's about time they start building with talents like Barrett, Cesaro & Ziggler.

Maybe Barrett and Ziggler but I can't stand Cesaro.

Back