The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is UT's only consistent and major enemy over the years (though they've been friends from time to time, of course). In that sense, it would make sense to be Kane.

Indeed, I was really enjoying their last feud a few months ago when Paul Bearer returned. It was nice to see Kane be a badass like in the old days rather than a jobber he's been over the last umpteen years.

Yeah, over the years Kane's never struck me as a real champion and championship contender like a HHH, Cena, Undertaker, etc. Seems like any time he had the title it was fleeting because there was no one better to have it at a given time. Too bad, but his mike skills aren't great.

I agree Kane's mic skills aren't great and he doesn't have the charisma as HHH, Rock or even Cena and he doesn't have as much as a presence since he took off his mask. I honestly don't mind if Kane is champion or not, I just hate seeing him get jobbed out like he has been over the years. Having him constantly loose to new guys to build them up.

Yeah, I've noticed them doing that with CM Punk as well from time to time. He's champ, then he's a chump. Makes them feel less legitimate when the next push comes along. I agree that losing the mask made him much less imposing, but I guess it would suck having to wear that thing during a match.

Whats 'Takers new gimmick about? sounds a little bit silly 'The Last Outlaw' like a PG 'American Badass'
Wrestlemania looks to sweep the board this year im very excited to be watching it again, i didnt enjoy last years WM or WM25 (15 minutes of Kid Rock?)

Just saw Del Rio's goon (forgot his name) and Christian battle it out, and is it just me or does Christian look a little "off"? Maybe it is just me, but that's why I'm asking.

He's been out for awhile, so maybe that's it. He just looks a lot smaller, a lot older than what I'm used to. Sounds weird....I know. But something is definitely not right, I tell ya!! :lol

Sunny is getting inducted into the Hall of Fame!!! Holy crap!!! :rock

Man, I miss her. Good times.

John Studd died many years ago, sadly.

Vintage Austin tonight. Love it! After Cena inevitably beats Miz, I'm guessing Rock will come down to confront him and shake his hand or some other bull____.

Once that happens, Austin should walk down, stun both their asses and drink some beer.

Man, how can you not love The Miz?!?!? :lol

What a show he puts on. I absolutely love him. Taking Cena out and delivering his own "People's Elbow"? Priceless!!

And I was surprised about the amount of negativity against Cena tonight though. The crowd was pretty split. Not something you hear/see every night on RAW.

Back