The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they hope that a lot of these subscriptions will be like gym memberships, where people keep paying but seldom actually use it.

I think they hope that a lot of these subscriptions will be like gym memberships, where people keep paying but seldom actually use it.

yeah, that's usually the case with automatic recurring billing. I'm sure they'll "keep" a lot of subscribers that way.

The Genius does analysis? Might have to check it out, though it's funny because I think he was pretty much done with either company by the time Raw started up.

The Genius does analysis? Might have to check it out, though it's funny because I think he was pretty much done with either company by the time Raw started up.

The Death of WCW book stated he had a guaranteed contract from 95-99 in the neighborhood of $200k, but was never used.

I still watch but have been so bored with the product. I know it will never happen again but I miss ECW (the real ECW) and the Attitude Era so much.

I don't have cable anymore, and let my WWE Network subscription expire, so my interest is at a low point at the moment. Since Bryan got injured, and then they squandered the great opportunity they had with Cesaro, I've found myself less than interested in whatever they've got going on.

I knew there were rumors, but I never thought he'd show up.

Mother****ing Sting!

EXCITED about Wrestlemania! It's going to be awesome! I was actually thinking about selling my tickets.

Big fan of his.

Sting vs. HHH I guess? Would have been more exciting a decade ago, when Sting could probably still work. Until/unless Bryan or Punk returns I don't have the interest in even following what is going on with WWE. Sounds like the main event last night was good though, pushing a guy (Ziggler) who really deserves it.

Well they needed something to help excite fans for WM. This could do it. Hopefully he'll actually wrestle. In the meantime, I would like to see him build up a faction to take on the Authority.

The Authority is no more. the authority team lost yesterday and vince mcmahon had a stipulation that if team authority lost they wouldnt be in power. Sting came out to stop triple h from having team authority win.

I'm assuming there will be a loophole then, where some new "authority" like entity will take over. Guess we'll see on Raw tonight. Hopefully Big Show will be publicly shamed for his treachery!

Back