The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw somebody on Facebook posting a video of Smackdown last night--Daniel Bryan apparently made his in-ring return. And in the city I live in, yet I had no idea it was happening. Damn it! :cuss

Warning .... Spoiler alert

Diamond Dallas page showed up at the rumble ... He was eliminated along with Bubba Ray Dudley Boy ... Boogeyman showed his face for a second too

Rock showed up at the end .... Helped Roman Reigns win

Cena vs lesnar vs Rollins

Completely insaine
All 3 dudes brought it . Rollins stole it .... Didn't know he could bring it .... Any fan should watch this match , might be the greatest in months . .... Since punk vs taker imo .

Thought Sting vs HHH at wrestlemania ... Dunno now , looks like Rock vs HHH .

More Ziggler imo

I was hoping for Bryan, like most I guess, but would have been happy with any number of winners, including Ziggler, Wyatt, Cesaro, Mizdow. Hell, I was rooting for Rusev at the end. This would have been sadly predictable, except I gave WWE enough credit to have actually learned from their bonehead move last year to let Batista win. But they proved me wrong!

All 3 dudes brought it . Rollins stole it .... Didn't know he could bring it .... Any fan should watch this match , might be the greatest in months .
Obviously the Rumble itself is coloring my view of the PPV as a whole, but I agree with you here. That was a damn good match, and credit to all 3 guys for that. But Rollins put his body on the line there, and deserves credit for bringing that match to the next level.

Ive been a Rollins fan since watching WWE again. I was really hoping he would walk out the champ somehow. i knew he wouldnt win in the regular match but figured he would cash in. the match was insane and i seriously thought Lesnar was hurt there.

regarding the rumble, once Bryan was eliminated everyone knew Reigns was going to win. a better finish would have been to have them until the end at least that way it would have been a little suspenseful.

I was there last night and the air left the building when DBry was eliminated. The Ziggler and Rock pops were huge but ended pretty quickly as everyone already knew what the outcome would be. I really hope the WWE feels it with however many cancellations there were last night. I'd cancel but I don't even pay for it:lol

Yeah, I'm thinking I should cancel as well as a symbolic protest, but I've been enjoying NXT, Prime Time Wrestling, and Saturday Night's Main event too much recently to do that!

It was pretty obvious to me that Reigns was going to win after Bryan went out, but the way the match was structured/booked they didn't give us real suspense at all. It's one thing to give us a winner that no one wants, but to also give us a crappy rumble match in the process is pretty unforgivable. Bryan didn't even go out in an interesting or cool way. I had a sliver of hope that Ziggler could have won, but I really knew better than that.

On the other hand, that championship match was awesome, and I do hope they keep Rollins in the main event picture for awhile. He's certainly got the skills, and has for a long time before he even came to the WWE.

Yeah, I'm thinking I should cancel as well as a symbolic protest, but I've been enjoying NXT, Prime Time Wrestling, and Saturday Night's Main event too much recently to do that!

It was pretty obvious to me that Reigns was going to win after Bryan went out, but the way the match was structured/booked they didn't give us real suspense at all. It's one thing to give us a winner that no one wants, but to also give us a crappy rumble match in the process is pretty unforgivable. Bryan didn't even go out in an interesting or cool way. I had a sliver of hope that Ziggler could have won, but I really knew better than that.

On the other hand, that championship match was awesome, and I do hope they keep Rollins in the main event picture for awhile. He's certainly got the skills, and has for a long time before he even came to the WWE.

Top paragraph is why I kept mine. Too many dramatic fans out there. Plus who knows what's in store for the next two months.

The biggest problem with the rumble was the way it was booked. It was really bland for the most part. It's like they put so much focus on the 3-way, the rumble was a after-thought.

Top paragraph is why I kept mine. Too many dramatic fans out there. Plus who knows what's in store for the next two months.

The biggest problem with the rumble was the way it was booked. It was really bland for the most part. It's like they put so much focus on the 3-way, the rumble was a after-thought.

Exactly. If Vince really had any foresight, why would you make such a big deal for DBry to return in time for the RR and just job him out like that? He should've been planned to come back the night after or something. All that hype for his return and there's no program for him right now. How is that even possible.

Back