The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care for Reins at all. I do like Ambrose however. He reminds me of a cross between Roddy Piper and **** Slater.

Edit...damn D I C K gets censored...lol

One of the worst matches I've ever seen.

If you're a Cena fan, then that match was not for you, I guess. However, for those who don't like Cena, it was great. Either way, I thought it was a very unique and memorable match, because I've never seen anything like it before. This is the first time I see THE top guy, the face of the company lose the wwe tittle in such a way. I've never seen that before, so because the WWE gave me something that I've never seen before, I thought it was good.

If you're a Cena fan, then that match was not for you, I guess. However, for those who don't like Cena, it was great. Either way, I thought it was a very unique and memorable match, because I've never seen anything like it before. This is the first time I see THE top guy, the face of the company lose the wwe tittle in such a way. I've never seen that before, so because the WWE gave me something that I've never seen before, I thought it was good.

No I'm not a Cena fan but I respect all he's done for the wwe and his work ethic and just thought it was pure **** how they treated him, Cena is a beast too, look at all his feats of strength and they could have instead had a great match, like clash of the titans ha but noooo, waste in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the contrary, I'm a huge wrestling fan. I'm just sick of seeing Cena getting beat up, then do shoulder tackles, a 5KS, STF, and then AA for a win. It's been 10 years of that same cut & paste nonsense and if that's what you consider wrestling, then I'm not a wrestling fan and I'm just somebody who watches PPV's until 10:30pm:dunno

I hope Brock continues to be the champ for awhile and give us some new angles so I can actually say watching main events will be worth my time again.

I seriously doubt that Cena was dead set against the decision to have the match go the way it went, and that this was somehow an insult to him and his legacy. He's been around too long and no doubt has a great deal of political sway. The match makes for good drama, and now sets the stage to allow Cena an opportunity to "evolve" somehow in response to it, even if he doesn't win the rematch (he won't IMO).

Seems like fans are divided on the Cena/Brock match.

There are fans that are happy that Cena was finally completely demolished. He has been portrayed as a "Superman" in the WWE for the past few years ever since becoming their poster boy. However, unlike Austin and The Rock were each others arch-rivals (with the occassional Undertaker, Mick Foley, Triple H, Kurt Angles and others)...Cena hasn't really had a Joker to his Batman. So some people are finally glad to see that the WWE has put a block on Cena and showed that someone can indeed test him like no other.

Other side, fans wanted a really great solid match between the two and they're capable of it. The squash was therefore unexpected and very disappointing.

Wow PPVs until 10.30 haha it's 1am - 4.30am here [emoji4]

People also forgot Cena beat Lesnar the first time so makes no sense him getting demolished now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that Cena has two legit movie rolls coming up (not WWE films). The beat down was probably a way for him to disappear for a few weeks to film. Brock beating the streak and now this is okay if they do something with it. There was almost no lead up to the WrestleMania match and nothing happened after it but a lot of head scratching and chin rubbing.

I hope for Night of Champions PPV Cena gets beat down again...this way they could actually build the whole Lesnar is unstoppable angle.

Pretty big Network update today with the upload of 1995 and 1996 Nitros. My renewal is coming up this week, and this may have tipped me over to re-upping for another 6 months.

Pretty big Network update today with the upload of 1995 and 1996 Nitros. My renewal is coming up this week, and this may have tipped me over to re-upping for another 6 months.

I figured they'd do something to entice people to renew. I kinda don't want to just because of the annoying $9.99 spamming they've been doing all month.

Yeah, it's been over the top.

BvHdARtIAAEjlH2.jpg

Hogan's spam at the beginning of Summerslam was the worst. I was thinking--years from now, people are going to look back at this and groan.

Watching some of it tonight. Saw one of the most memorable moments of Nitro for me--where they actually cut away from Malenko and Guerrero's first match so we can watch Hogan and Jimmy Hart ranting about the Giant backstage.

Back