The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol...That's like starting it off with a fart and fizzle.

I think the first thing I watch is gonna be Wrestlemania 19.

NOT TRUE!

:ignore:

crying-gif.gif

Phone access - CHECK
Kindle access - CHECK
Laptop access - CHECK
PS3 access - CHECK

So far so good :yess:

Anyone catch the PPV last night? Pretty good main event, Wyatts/SHIELD was excellent, the rest was mediocre to bad IMO, though I skipped the diva's match and mostly ignored the tag title match. No big surprises, though. I saw the outcome of the main event from a mile away. Seems like the plan is still to have Wyatt/Cena, Orton/Bautista, and Bryan/HHH (hopefully not just Kane) at Wrestlemania. I suspect the SHIELD breakup will initiate tonight in earnest, with Ambrose placing the blame on Reigns for the loss. UT will probably show up and stare down Lesnar. Predictable, predictable, predictable. . . Curious to see Hogan's return, and how that plays out.

Fans have totally turned on Batista, by the way. McMahon is going to have to work some real magic between now and then if he doesn't want to have a really embarrassing Wrestlemania match.

I signed up for the WWE Network. Apparently Raw isn't available streaming, and the most recent episodes were from a month or so ago, so if you don't have regular cable I reckon you'll have to sign up for Hulu Plus to get those shows the next day after they aired.

Running smoothly here at work. I've got WCW Bunkhouse Stampede from 1988 on in the background. First match--Beautiful Bobby Eaton and Nikita Koloff in a TV title match. It went to a 20 minute draw. The horror. At least Stan Lane ran out and helped beat the hell out of Koloff after it was over.

Back