The Worst Movie Critic Ever?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update on Mr. ****** Armond White. He gave positive reviews to Grown Ups and Jonah Hex, and a seething negative review to Toy Story 3. Keep up the good work, Armond.

Wow, I had no problem with him until I saw Public Enemies on his hate list, but man after seeing the like list, he is on crack faw sure!

I think he's just doing that for attention. He sees a movie that a lot of people like, then he gives a bad review.

I'm still shocked at how low the idiots on rotten tomatoes gave A-Team.

Things like that I can understand, but he has some real CLASSICS on the hate list and some of the biggest mega-fail movies of the past decade and possibly, of all time, on his like list. Someone ban the guy from ever criticing again :p

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tCDo-893FqU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tCDo-893FqU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Roger Ebert on White: "White is, as charged, a troll; A smart and knowing one, but a troll."

After doing a bit more research on this guy, apparently he is pretty well respected among everyone except other film critics and internet moviegoers. He has written a number of books and also wrote DVD liner notes for a lot of Criterion Collection releases. What a ******.

:exactly: Exactly what I was thinking!

He's probably a member here.

:lol :lol :lol Well the description does fit a few members here pretty well!

some people wake up every morning to just hate on everything and bring those around them down into the ____ty life they live and create for themselves.
Some of them are active members here.

This one just happens to have the access to post movie reviews online.

+1

Last edited:
Back