The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

The mask is ____ing stupid, and should not be in any film that involves Wolverine.

The mask is ____ing stupid, and should not be in any film that involves Wolverine.

9285051.jpg

So long as they make the movie rated R and finally put some damn blood on those claws I don't care what he's wearing. So tired of the kid friendly Wolverine.

I don't think the costume will translate well to film, so I'd rather see him in street clothes than see him look ridiculous in a comic book accurate costume.

The costume would have to be re-imagined in order to work in real life. I know BuddyGus was kidding, but I think it would have to be something like that to make the costume work.

Is this a sequel to X-men Origins:Wolverine?
If so wat happend to Gambit,because i thought i read somewere the next Origins movie was going to be about him.

I can't wait for this movie. I love Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. Hopefully this one is more true to the character, because I think they said the last one would be a "true Wolverine movie" :lol.

Hard to get excited after the cluster ____ that first movie was.

I didn't think it was nearly as bad as people said, still entertaining. But definitely not what i'd call a "true wolverine film."

Completely different creative team though. We've seen how much of a difference that makes with the X-Men films. Wolverine is a favorite character of mine since I was 6 or 7 years old, so I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic that they'll do him justice this time out.

Back