The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished the game last night and got the 'Good Ending'. I really liked it
Spoiler Spoiler:

One of my favourite parts was
Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree on all points, I am so glad I took the route I did as it was so interesting to see Geralt in that environment and fits into the other world's/Ciri time and space Lore.

Not sure how you guys approached the quest with Vivian and the Oriole but if you free her completely you can find her later in Novigrad by the docks, she says she is off to Skellige. If anyone finds her in Skellige let me know.

I agree on all points, I am so glad I took the route I did as it was so interesting to see Geralt in that environment and fits into the other world's/Ciri time and space Lore.

Not sure how you guys approached the quest with Vivian and the Oriole but if you free her completely you can find her later in Novigrad by the docks, she says she is off to Skellige. If anyone finds her in Skellige let me know.

I followed the same path on that contract, and found Vivienne at Novigrad' docks later, (Where She said that goes to Skellige.Islands), but I've not seen her there again..

Still taking my time and going the long slow round about route to everything :D
Got my complete set of Grandmaster Wolf armor. Now working on Grandmaster Bear armor.

Mostly been doing sidequests I find while riding around.
The one where you take the hallucinogenics and Roach starts talking to you was hilarious :D

Finally 100% both dlcs. Gotta say this game has been the most enjoyable and refreshing game I've played in a long time from every aspect.

Going to start a new game plus to finish the regular game trophies I missed on the first play through for the plat and then it will be a sad day with literally nothing more to do on it :(

I plan on getting back into this at some point. I got a little of way through it but gave up on it.

Started playing this yesterday and spent most of my time trying master the Gwent tutorial. :dunno
Bethesda sure could learn a lot from this game.
Geralts voice is a little annoying it's like Clint Eastwood is fantasy cosplaying in my game.

Started playing this yesterday and spent most of my time trying master the Gwent tutorial. :dunno
Geralts voice is a little annoying it's like Clint Eastwood is fantasy cosplaying in my game.
If I told you that's why I suspect we heard nothing about Elder Scrolls 6 at E3, would you agree? I think the Witcher has set SUCH a high bar for the fantasy RPG that Bethesda has to take a step back and overhaul their formula. And that is exactly what I think occurred.

Gwent is a lot of fun; its a little one-sided in the beginning, but after you get some good cards, you will dominate. Very curious about their stand-alone Gwent game

If I told you that's why I suspect we heard nothing about Elder Scrolls 6 at E3, would you agree? I think the Witcher has set SUCH a high bar for the fantasy RPG that Bethesda has to take a step back and overhaul their formula. And that is exactly what I think occurred.

I doubt it.
Bethesda comes across as a little arrogant.
Look how long they stuck with that crappy Gamebryo engine despite all the complaints. All the Game of the year accolades,awards and revenue just reenforces their entrenched opinion of themselves that they're making all the right decisions and can't learn from anyone.
They have some of the worst writers for such a huge gaming company.
They make a minimal sandbox and then expect the modding community to fix their bugs and fill the sand box with cool stuff for free.
I did see a Todd Howard interview at E3 that gave me hope they were going to build a new engine to take advantage of the new consoles and VR tech so....
That Contraptions dlc for Fallout, what a joke.

lol no.
Bethesda are almost their own genre with zero competition.
Both Skyrim and Fallout 4 still outsold Witcher 3 by a wide margin. I like Witcher 3 a lot more but many do not.
If Fallout 4 bombed then maybe they'd take a long hard look at their offerings but since they made $1 billion in 48 hrs I don't think they'll be doing that.

astor-alexander-tw-1-triss-final2100px-1400x1960.jpg
the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-576ef74314eb6.jpg

Very, very nice art.........

Finished DLC1 today and loved it..........close as I've felt to Silent Hill in a Witcher game with that 3rd wish/level/area....

Hopefully there will be GOTY version of Witcher 3 which includes all the DLC released.

I think it's a very safe assumption to make....who doesn't do GOTY versions...? AND, I hope they do a Collector version with all the physical Gwent cards, including deck 5: Skelliege (sp?)

So, started DLC2: Blood and Wine, and I cannot tell you how much I love seeing the return of the archspores. They were the hardest buggers to kill in game 1

Very, very nice art.........

Finished DLC1 today and loved it..........close as I've felt to Silent Hill in a Witcher game with that 3rd wish/level/area....

Yup, and It's funny that a game that it's not even a horror genre game, does it better than many current horror games :ohbfrank:

Are these the only two? Art is amazing. There is a part in the books where Triss says, 'I will never be able to wear a plunging neckline again!' So glad CD P Red chose to ignore that!!!!

Short haired Geralt looks like Jim Caviezel. He's even got the raspy voice to match.

Runner up would be Anson Mount though. And I would almost say I prefer that after seeing Hell on Wheels.

All that being said, I'd prefer a TV show to a movie. Could you imagine a GOT styled Witcher show?

Back