The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these the only two? Art is amazing. There is a part in the books where Triss says, 'I will never be able to wear a plunging neckline again!' So glad CD P Red chose to ignore that!!!!

The artist name is Ástor Alexader, and yeah he added one more print of Ciri .You can check all his stuff here:

https://astoralexander.tumblr.com/

As Higgins says, these 3 prints from Witcher 3 going to be for sale at Sciety6 website (there is a direct link, ) hopefully very soon.

I got one of his DBZ (Androids saga) prints last year btw. Pretty cool stuff!

The artist name is Ástor Alexader, and yeah he added one more print of Ciri .You can check all his stuff here:

https://astoralexander.tumblr.com/

As Higgins says, these 3 prints from Witcher 3 going to be for sale at Sciety6 website (there is a direct link, ) hopefully very soon.

I got one of his DBZ (Androids saga) prints last year btw. Pretty cool stuff!

Awesome - thank you!

Have had this game lingering on my shelf for a long while. Figured it was time to start it up now that there's a bit of a lull in releases.

Enjoying it so far. Controls seem a tad clunky, but could be it'll just take a little longer than usual to get used to them.

It took me about 5 hours to get into the gameplay. What helps a lot is learning which opponents you have to dance around and those which you can parry their attacks. Once you hit level 10 or so, the game plays a bit smoother, at least in my opinion.

It took me about 5 hours to get into the gameplay. What helps a lot is learning which opponents you have to dance around and those which you can parry their attacks. Once you hit level 10 or so, the game plays a bit smoother, at least in my opinion.

That sounds about right......side mission stuff in the base game - slowly level up. Much faster in main story missions. DLC's side stuff pretty decent leveling up

What the best way to get this game on Ps4? Is there a complete edition with all the DLC or is there one coming?

this is the only thing like that, that I know of

https://www.amazon.com/Witcher-Wild...F8&qid=1467760917&sr=8-2&keywords=the+witcher

select the game plus expansion set, it's 74 bucks. or you could do what I just did, buy the game new for 40 bucks and buy the expansion pass by itself for 25 bucks. I can't wait to dive into this game, I'm going to finish my play through of Bloodborne then jump into The Witcher, it'll be my first Witcher game.

this is the only thing like that, that I know of

https://www.amazon.com/Witcher-Wild...F8&qid=1467760917&sr=8-2&keywords=the+witcher

select the game plus expansion set, it's 74 bucks. or you could do what I just did, buy the game new for 40 bucks and buy the expansion pass by itself for 25 bucks. I can't wait to dive into this game, I'm going to finish my play through of Bloodborne then jump into The Witcher, it'll be my first Witcher game.

Thanks man. You are in for a treat with Bloodborne. My only advise is play the DLC before you beat the game. By far my favorite game on the Ps4 so far.

Thanks man. You are in for a treat with Bloodborne. My only advise is play the DLC before you beat the game. By far my favorite game on the Ps4 so far.

Bloodborne kicks ass, I've beaten it before, I just wanted to revisit it after I played dark souls 2, 3, and before I bought a new game, which is the Witcher. Mainly I wanted to play the game again without "breaking it", I leveled WAY to high on the first play through getting through all the dungeons and NG+ was a joke with how easy I made it with my stupid high level lol This time I'm capping myself on the dungeons when I get the beast claws, I know who the final boss of the dungeons is so I don't feel a need to go that far now.

I never did too much in the dungeon. I was way too into the story and the cities to do anything else. Super awesome game. I wish they made some figures.

Refuse to finish Blood and Wine.
Run out of side quests, run of unknown question marks, grandmaster armors done, house fully upgraded .... as long as the main quest isn't completed then Witcher 3 still lives .... must find something else to do now ! :D

What the best way to get this game on Ps4? Is there a complete edition with all the DLC or is there one coming?

I just went to the PSN store. Looks like its $75 for the 'game + expansion pass' which is an average deal. On Xbox Live its $50 for everything and plays nearly identical on xbox one. W an external HDD, the UI feels a tad more responsive too. Check out Amazon. Last i checked the base game was $35 ish. I personallyh paid the full $60 for the base game plus the $25 season pass, and feel its the best $85 I ever spent on a game ever.

It seems that the GOTY edition is coming soon!

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition-spotted

According some sources The Witcher 3 GOTY edition would be released 26th August 2016.

I'd fully expect CD Projekt Red to do an updated version when the 4k consoles hit too - they haven't hinted at it, but they've made comments that make me kinda wonder...

Question on NEW GAME plus! if I put points into my mutations from DLC2, will that carry over to the base game on a new game plus?

Last edited:
I'd fully expect CD Projekt Red to do an updated version when the 4k consoles hit too - they haven't hinted at it, but they've made comments that make me kinda wonder...

Question on NEW GAME plus! if I put points into my mutations from DLC2, will that carry over to the base game on a new game plus?

Yes, you keep the mutations from B&W on New Game plus

About the PS4 Neo/4K, I still thinking that 4k resolution would be Upscaled 4K and not native resolution (as 360 does to 1080!/1080p via hardware with most games). And they could do this by patch?.. Sony needs to continue selling 4K TV's at any cost :lol

Anyways i'm not sure. I think, that i've seen some "allegedly leaked specs" (2 or 3 in the last months Lol) and are completely different from each other... I guess we'll have to wait until they officially announce the new 4k model.:dunno

Refuse to finish Blood and Wine.
Run out of side quests, run of unknown question marks, grandmaster armors done, house fully upgraded .... as long as the main quest isn't completed then Witcher 3 still lives .... must find something else to do now ! :D
I hear ya. Good news is that CD Projekt Red has not said 'no' to another Witcher game, but its gonna be a long wait

And NG+

I'm looking forward to seeing something of Cyberpunk 2077 soon! :panic:

Meanwhile I keep playing NG+.. I think that i've spent in total (counting DLC/expansions and NG+) over 300 hours, and have been playing Witcher 3 since the last year

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing something of Cyberpunk 2077 soon! :panic:

Meanwhile I keep playing NG+.. I think that i've spent in total (counting DLC/expansions and NG+) over 300 hours, and have been playing Witcher 3 since the last year
I think they are gonna show off Cybeerpunk in 2017 - they had said that 2016 was the year of the Witcher, but we shall see

300 hours? damn, almost twice me. What level are you?

I think I'll one day do a Game+ but want to leave it till later Ng after the dust has settled and the last update is done and I've forgotten most things.
Probably 2018 or 2019 I guess....they'll almost definitely have a deluxe remastered edition on the PS4.5 as well.

I think I'll one day do a Game+ but want to leave it till later Ng after the dust has settled and the last update is done and I've forgotten most things.
Probably 2018 or 2019 I guess....they'll almost definitely have a deluxe remastered edition on the PS4.5 as well.

Yeah, its a good idea for me to take a break after I am done with DLC 2. After 200 hours, I need to put it down for a bit

Back