The waitlist is GREAT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a comparison really. People are wondering how others are getting pieces that they have been on the wait list for forever. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

The wait list certainly does work. Last week I received notice from Sideshow that I was getting the Rohirrim Bust! What is amazing is that I didn't apply for the wait list until mid-July and honestly thought I would have no chance to pick one up via this route. Now if only they pick me for the other dozen or so items that I've got a wait-list order on...:bliss (first time I use this emoticon so be gentle...)

Update: Just checked the Fed-Ex tracker and the Rohirrim is waiting for me at home! :bliss (ok, I think this emoticon is appropriate for this moment...)

Re: Escape off the Road plaque

Put your name down now!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool finks........................................................

:bonk :eye :bonk

Gondorian Helm Collection. Nice they can give them away to people on the wait list but I still have yet to recieve mine that was delivered to the wrong address.

Jesse

I'm still on the waitlist for Daddy Rog and Cavey .
I have hope that Sideshow will some day find that misplaced stash of enormous boxes that have somehow gone unnoticed .
Who knows , some may even ship out as free gifts with your purchase of an Orc Overseer bust . :bonk

Just got a mail from Sideshow :

"We show that you have an order in our system, T251912, for 1 Gimli statue.* Due to an error in our online ordering system our inventory showed this item as available after it had in fact sold out. We have absolutely no stock remaining of this item unfortunately. "

I really don't believe it is an error. I am disgusted and will cancel all my preorders....

Ouch, that really sucks! I know there are two "ordering sytems". The online web and internal server. The one that counts is the internal server. Maybe this was a simple mistake, but I feel your pain especially since people did get Gimli just a few days ago (read above).

I am really disapointed about Sideshow customers service... and the wait list system..
I am sure there is something not clear in that...

I can understand how this happened. Computers aren't perfect after all.

Remember about 6 months ago when someone found that old archived page that showed Orthanc still available for order? Some people actually tried to place orders for it and the orders went through. I know this for a fact since they showed up as a wierd transaction on my affiliate sales list. Of course they fixed it, but it does show that mistakes can happen.

re

Computers aren't perfect after all.

Damn right they're not...especially when they charge a credit card that's no longer registered on the site for an item that was cancelled. :x >: :\

Back