The Uruk-Hai Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bust look amazing. the sculpt and the details are incredible. You should see this bust in person...
Here is mine.

uruk1.jpg

uruk2.jpg

uruk3.jpg

uruk4.jpg

uruk5.jpg

uruk6.jpg

uruk7.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Great pic's of a great bust! :monkey5 I agree 100%, you really have to see this bust in person to appreciate how amazing it looks.

Amin, how tall/deep?

My WL converted on this one and it's curently sitting in box waiting for me to mae room in my LOTR cabinet.

I'm thinking about selling my SSW swordsman and Lurtz bust to make room for this one.

Well my EX arrived today still in box have to work all day :monkey2 and can't open till later the torture of it!! but will post pix later on!! THANK YOU WOODSY!!!!:D:D:D

img0257d.jpg

img0259h.jpg

Ok here are my first not very good pix of the Exclusive Uruk CLub!!:lol

The bust is actually the Exclusive I forgot to photograph him with the Club Fist but I think I prefer the hand myself!! What an amazing bust SOOOOO much better in person, very savage and fits perfecty with the statues IMO, enjoy!! :D:D:D

img0257d.jpg

img0259h.jpg

Ok here are my first not very good pix of the Exclusive Uruk CLub!!:lol

The bust is actually the Exclusive I forgot to photograph him with the Club Fist but I think I prefer the hand myself!! What an amazing bust SOOOOO much better in person, very savage and fits perfecty with the statues IMO, enjoy!! :D:D:D

That bust looks very familiar.....:naughty

Looks like he has some fine company Alan.....now about those powder blue walls. :monkey3 :lol

Powder blue walls? That, dear friend, is my bluescreen....yes thats right I have a real life LOTR background there but when I take a photo it becomes a blue screen just like in the movies............................................ do you know what I mean?........:duh:wacky:google:duh:wacky:duh

Well I asked him and he said "Excuse Me? Ohio? I shouldn't think so..!" In fact he even took aim at me in anger with his exclusive bow, can you believe that? How rude! But he is an Uruk so we have to excuse him that! :rotfl

Oh you tease..........................................

Back